User Controls

I'm sick of working out so much, working so much, eating so much, working so much , drinking so much water.. .

WellHung Black Hole
    It's fucking annoying and way too much work to attempt to stay healthy and well.
    unwellhung
    Sounds like you're doing more work than what's required to stay healthy...going to planet fitness and excessively straining yourself everyday isn't as healthy are walking in the park and saying "lovely day!" to people as you pass them by.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Military gets lard asses in shape in a few weeks with basic exercise and running. Lots of people go to the gym just so they can tell people they go to the gym and take selfies for their facespook/tik tok.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I go to the gym and see how fast I can get treadmills while still maintaining being able to run. I can go about 14-14.5 MPH and hold that speed for about 90 seconds, I sound literally like a hammer is beating the treadmill to death, I make sure I can run that shit for like i'll be honest i can't do 2 minutes yet and I get off it feeling like I been in a fight, then when all the blood is in my legs, I get off and do upper body work outs/yoga, my goal is to be able to sprint as fast as I can away and if cornered be able to immedatiately fight as soon as I flee to a spot where I can turn around either in the dark alley, or a spot where I know no cameras are.

Or I just outsprint them, I can get from my liquor store to my house a couple blocks away in a minute. The liquor store doesn't appreciate when I run full speed, Usian Bolt nigga shit straight to the store, rip the door open, and say "morning" as I grab some beers. The first couple times I Saw the clerk grab something under teh counter and look nervous lol

Every person in my proximity knows I am absolutely fucking nuts. Also I have all my meds here and have decided, I don't need medication as long as I stay away from civilized people
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Most people don't fuck with crazy people. You crazy Bradley but you our crazy nigga so be safe out there.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley I go to the gym and see how fast I can get treadmills while still maintaining being able to run. I can go about 14-14.5 MPH and hold that speed for about 90 seconds, I sound literally like a hammer is beating the treadmill to death, I make sure I can run that shit for like i'll be honest i can't do 2 minutes yet and I get off it feeling like I been in a fight, then when all the blood is in my legs, I get off and do upper body work outs/yoga, my goal is to be able to sprint as fast as I can away and if cornered be able to immedatiately fight as soon as I flee to a spot where I can turn around either in the dark alley, or a spot where I know no cameras are.

Or I just outsprint them, I can get from my liquor store to my house a couple blocks away in a minute. The liquor store doesn't appreciate when I run full speed, Usian Bolt nigga shit straight to the store, rip the door open, and say "morning" as I grab some beers. The first couple times I Saw the clerk grab something under teh counter and look nervous lol

Every person in my proximity knows I am absolutely fucking nuts. Also I have all my meds here and have decided, I don't need medication as long as I stay away from civilized people

So the arthritis comes & goes then?
Jump to Top