User Controls

im seriously considering this strategy guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    Originally posted by Wariat ipbut i dont want to feel guilty the rest of my life or be a sack of shit. basiclaly i noticed ukrainian girls in big cities espefislly like lodz or warsaw are way more open thwn polish ones. star trek can attest to this if youndomt believe me. i was in a few situaitons over the past two weeks or so where i would compliment s girls hair as i walked past parallell or they csught up and i slowed down for hem to and was pleasently surprised they were ukrsinian. like this 15 and 14 yr old redhead who said thwnk you to the vo oliment (unlike thet revent pollack bitvh younguys know about from da hood as niggas say pollack hood) and they csught up to me and the redhead asked ir i could buy them enhancements at a store like where you need to be 18 to get them so they ask someone o,der to sort of like liquor or shit. anyway i just did like s moron. i simply said why should i or whats in it for me and in my head the first thing that came to mind was alcohol or a beer. you guys i think get the ides or what i could reslly ask or do. i know vinny does.

anyway the crazy thing is out of all that i got her instagram and we talked half the rest of the fsy thsn out of the blue she blocked me. she also clsimed to have s bf snd aleo i csme scross weird or my inferiority complex of my age came out as when they were leaving i asked their sge wnd ssid as long as your not age of consent we wont ruck but can always wait and i used this as a joke and she hated it guys she hated it snd it was as bad apaprently as me ssying i wanna fuck you or something. guys. i dont know why i get so weird sround young chicks or sm souncomfortsble with my age.
    Originally posted by Wariat as when they were leaving i asked their sge wnd ssid as long as your not age of consent we wont ruck but can always wait and i used this as a joke and she hated it guys she hated it snd it was as bad apaprently as me ssying i wanna fuck you or something. guys. i dont know why i get so weird sround young chicks or sm souncomfortsble with my age.

women are a mystery
Jump to Top