User Controls

My friend is still mentally retarded.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]

8 years ago he wandered into the neighbors house and started bible preaching to the old lady that lived there when her ex cop son came home and got into a tussle with my jesus freak friend. A trumped up charge and 8 years of retard lock down later my buddy is still failing to get out of the system.
    It's all really gay because the max he would have gotten would have been 10 years in prison but the severity or lack there of would have seem him do maybe 3 to 5. The ex cop faggot faked like he was hurt to get the charges increased to aggravated burglary but he didn't actually get hurt and was frolicking around all faggoty the very next day. Really a sad story on so many levels and I feel bad my once good friend has been locked away for 8 years and I haven't so much as wrote a letter.
    I am a genuine dick sometimes.
    On the other hand I am afraid of what I might find if I go poking around my past.
    Last year I talked to his brother and it wasn't good and didn't last long. He too is about as bad as I could imagine a nightmare could be.
    Fuck
    cigreting Dark Matter
    suk ur friebds dik
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Whenever I've been to jail I hardly got anyone to write me, I wrote so many letters to so many people. It's basically you're out of sight, out of mind. My ex girlfriend's mom used to be about the only one that would consistently reply to me, she's cool I still stay in touch with her and we haven't been together for almost 10 years.
    dox him so we can all send him letters and commissary

imagine if hes a skitzo and starts getting letters from "Romaldo SC" "wellhung" and others

that would be pretty lulzy
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i had similar trumped up charges.
Jump to Top