User Controls

So this is my life.

There is no changing now. I am spending my existence in this universe as a woman-hating, sadistic, masochistic nihilist. I'm not the 6'4, multimillionaire fabio I want to be, but it could be a lot worse. I could be an ethnic, or a liberal faggot. I could have a fat wife and kids I need to support through a shitty laboring job. I'm more content being extremely picky and masturbating the vast majority of my nights, than fucking 4/10s. Things are okay.
    You're ALIVE!
    I thought you were dead... nExt TLN is gonna start posting again

I am dead inside.
    I'm dead outside
    just chill dude
    Yeah man smoke a joint
    Hey bro. Cheer up.
    Yeah man smoke a joint
    Yea, fo real.
    I don't know if what I've smoked has been natural bush, but all weed has done to me is heighten my senses, making me anxious. No relaxation induced at all.
    Yea, that's what it does.

Do some Heroin.
    do etizolam then go hit on girls
    Infowars.com Infowars.com
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Things could always be worse. You could have no hands. Then you couldn't masturbate, shitpost, or kill yourself.
    You can always use your feet or tape a flashlight to a wood board.
    Originally posted by Enter I don't know if what I've smoked has been natural bush, but all weed has done to me is heighten my senses, making me anxious. No relaxation induced at all.

So like rat poisoning leads to bladder cancer like they did to Ted Gunderson?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ted gunderson was a true murican just like breitbart they both were hated by the pedophile leftist and "had" to be taken out.
    breitbart? aren't they white nationalist?

once again.. i'm somewhere in between radical sides.

and didn't breitbart's man say it was ok to fuck 13 year olds.. no one has said anything to refute that claim. he steps down.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 breitbart? aren't they white nationalist?

You should really stop watching so much CNN.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top