User Controls

Jenkem and the Totse legacy

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    This video briefly talks about the "hoax" of jenkem and mentions Totse which I thought was pretty cool.... don't know how to timestamp but it's about 34 or 35 minutes in. I'll never believe it's not a hoax though

3yrs late Nigel.

https://niggasin.space/thread/41264
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i talked to the jenkem guy hes on twitter along with joepedo

Originally posted by Twinkie the kid I already have a recorded interview with LLZ aka randy stairlines and the original jenkem pickwick kid (found him on twitter lol he's a total skitzo)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Pickwick was mr. jenkem, RANDY AIRLINES was just a lunatic tranny
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hc45

oh wait nevermind I thought you were saying they were the same person
    The old totse people seem to be trying to "Move on" despite the community on reddit (which feels more like oldje totse) like a bunch of people that posted in the pre zoklet era

and then you have helladamstupid and his "spiritual successor" that feels more like a corrupt cosmic joke . Did he fix his robots .txt yet

I've tried telling him now for months to fix it but he's too stupid and thinks I don't understand that it's linking the WARNING BLA BLA BLA part of the text files like NO SHIT DUMBASS and guess where wikipedia links as the "modern version of totse" to this piece of shit

looks like a fucking honey pot. Jeff Hunter is STILL rolling in his grave and that fucktard just comes here to stalk fonaplats

that ain't totse, it's just a sad little manchild who can't let go of the past.

newtotse is a steaming stinking pile of jenkem shit on the memory of totse in my opinion
    i'm removing newtotse from the wikipedia

Jump to Top