User Controls

Texmanian Taters

So I took Kafka's Romanian Potatoes and added that Texas twist too them...in the form of red pepper flakes to make them extra hot...the cap came off as I was shaking them in so they were in fact extra extra hot.

2lb select baby taters melange
    2 red onions
    3 or 4 cloves of garlic
    parsley and oregano leaves
    red pepper flakes
    A teaspoon or so of paprika
    EDIT:Oh and bacon, I forgot there was chopped up bacon in there too
    extra Vinny (virgin) olive oil.

Fooking delicious...if a little on the extra spicy side...check your lids are not loose niggas.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So I took Kafka's Romanian Potatoes and added that Texas twist too them…in the form of red pepper flakes to make them extra hot…the cap came off as I was shaking them in so they were in fact extra extra hot.

2lb select baby taters melange
    2 red onions
    3 or 4 cloves of garlic
    parsley and oregano leaves
    red pepper flakes
    A teaspoon or so of paprika
    extra Vinny (virgin) olive oil.

Fooking delicious…if a little on the extra spicy side…check your lids are not loose niggas.

im pretty sure those teflon flakes taste tasty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im pretty sure those teflon flakes taste tasty.

Teflon has no taste.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Teflon has no taste.

they taste whatever your foods smell like.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they taste whatever your foods smell like.

they have no taste of their own and so the flavorful dish is not compromised by unwanted flavors.
Jump to Top