User Controls

lol this is what i should have told that guy

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    when he confronted me about me giving his srupid ghrtto neighbourhood deughter or ghetto child patologia that she hwd nice yes and asking if shed like w monster:

“first off lewrn the definition of pedo because shes not a little kid and how old is she?”

when he answers 14 like he did instead of putting my arms up wnd swying its wll good man i didnt know her wge wnd wsked her wnd she didnt answer (i did ask):

„then learn the definition because apparently girls her exact age work in polands brothels because google „14 yewr old hooker” or „afera podkarpacia” where one of your very own right wing pie politicians fucked w girl her wge wnd didnt even get arrested but simply demoted. and this is who you white trash pathology in this neighbourhood support because they hold your right wing values and nationwliem and give you free money or 500 plus for every kid you have or raise so maybe instead of worrying sbout a guy giving a co pliment to your dwughter or a 14 yr old he didnt even knoe her age worry about your politicians you support who fuck foreign or ukrianian girls this age in podkarpacie brothels you white tradh pollack hypocryte.”
    i rgret flwt out not choking this guy like luciano but i have wome fwmily that comes here every few months so csnt avoid their cockroach infested ghetto area if i want to go to the shopping mall area and would rwther not hwve cockroaches gather up looking for me or me worrying in future when i need to get acrosw this area. fucking hypocryte white trash scum supporting politicians ho fuck 14 yr olds on a regulqr bqsie but making a guy who gives one a fompliment into some sort of bad guy because hes not from around their shitty neighbourhood. their patologia mentwlity is probably oh its fool if the PiS politicians do it in „afera podkarpacie” because its far away feom our neighbourhood and the girl was ukrianian but if they do it to one of ours even a simple look or vompliment get the pitvhforks out folks. fucking. hypocryte scum.
    also i could eaisly have told him to look up lowca nastolatek on google or preyer of teens as the media clearly disagrees with him saying someone who even fucks 14 yr olds isnt a pedo or did not label thst guy as such. retard. and all i did was give a fucking little bitch whose obviously sensitive white trash a compliment and offer to get her a monster.
    the craziest thing about these pollacks in these bigger fities and shitty neighbourhoods in poland is how they give their kids cigaretted alcohol or money for it from pis 500 plus or relaise thwts what theyre spending it on cause how long can one not know? and also beat their wives drunk on a regular basis but an older guy hititng on an even over the age of vonsent chick or their dsughter is some bad guy or criminal to them. talk about hypocrisy of pollacks right?
    plus in this neighbourhood especially many of their own dsughters do mefadrone or drugs and im sure more than one of them gets fuvked by dealers also over the age of 20 or 25. again talk about their hypocrysy they csnt even raise their kids or dsughters right or to have respect and most likely they already are getting fucked in such a shitty neighbourhood by someone but oh its a big deal if a guy is okder and gives her a compliment fuys.
    to be honest who knows what lie or what that little bitch told him as she was offended a fuy from not around here apparently co plimented her and not a drug dealer im sure or a rich arab like they do on instagram, but i still dont know when he came into the shop i was buying beer in i didnt jsut mace him. situarion would have been over in three seconds without all thwt talka ne posturing and him even waiting ourside later to tlsk to me some more. guy must have been pn mefodrone or something or had a knife on him to be thst cocky and confident when i already even told his dsughter dont try to sidk anyone on me unless they want to be maced ahead of time.
    nobody acts like these pollacks. not ukrianian girls not western girls nobody is so parwnoid and sruck up and focused on themselves and hypocrytical and talks using white trash pollack language and cuss words every few lines as pollack females espefislly teenagers but fems of all ages in pollackistan thst wre not ukrianian nobody is as fucked up as these females. where they are so parnaoid a fuy even looking their way thinks automaticlaly wants to fuck them.
    damm i hate these fucking people and their country i have to live in.
    its such lowlife scum. 14 yr olds apparently exist in their brothels but unless you go to one and are willing to twke advantage of human trafficking victims against their will you cant get laid by a teenager or meet one even over the age of fonsent anywhere.
    its like a zero sum game in pollackistan. i get zero messages badk showing interests from even 16-18 yr olds anywhere on social media zero even prostitution offers and same on their one dsting site existing in their fountry and zero interest in this ghetto shit town when trying to meet them in real life including 18 yr olds in clubs yet if im willing to go to a brothel and take advantwge of people for an hour who are probably fucking many men per dsy doing wll sorts of things where even teenagers exist im good. apparently thwts the only option in such a shit fountry to meet a teen if you are not one urself and even then id have no luck as im not white trash like them and an introvert im sure.
    Originally posted by Wariat when he confronted me about me giving his srupid ghrtto neighbourhood deughter or ghetto child patologia that she hwd nice yes and asking if shed like w monster:

“first off lewrn the definition of pedo because shes not a little kid and how old is she?”

when he answers 14 like he did instead of putting my arms up wnd swying its wll good man i didnt know her wge wnd wsked her wnd she didnt answer (i did ask):

„then learn the definition because apparently girls her exact age work in polands brothels because google „14 yewr old hooker” or „afera podkarpacia” where one of your very own right wing pie politicians fucked w girl her wge wnd didnt even get arrested but simply demoted. and this is who you white trash pathology in this neighbourhood support because they hold your right wing values and nationwliem and give you free money or 500 plus for every kid you have or raise so maybe instead of worrying sbout a guy giving a co pliment to your dwughter or a 14 yr old he didnt even knoe her age worry about your politicians you support who fuck foreign or ukrianian girls this age in podkarpacie brothels you white tradh pollack hypocryte.”

Originally posted by Wariat i rgret flwt out not choking this guy like luciano but i have wome fwmily that comes here every few months so csnt avoid their cockroach infested ghetto area if i want to go to the shopping mall area and would rwther not hwve cockroaches gather up looking for me or me worrying in future when i need to get acrosw this area. fucking hypocryte white trash scum supporting politicians ho fuck 14 yr olds on a regulqr bqsie but making a guy who gives one a fompliment into some sort of bad guy because hes not from around their shitty neighbourhood. their patologia mentwlity is probably oh its fool if the PiS politicians do it in „afera podkarpacie” because its far away feom our neighbourhood and the girl was ukrianian but if they do it to one of ours even a simple look or vompliment get the pitvhforks out folks. fucking. hypocryte scum.

Originally posted by Wariat also i could eaisly have told him to look up lowca nastolatek on google or preyer of teens as the media clearly disagrees with him saying someone who even fucks 14 yr olds isnt a pedo or did not label thst guy as such. retard. and all i did was give a fucking little bitch whose obviously sensitive white trash a compliment and offer to get her a monster.

Originally posted by Wariat the craziest thing about these pollacks in these bigger fities and shitty neighbourhoods in poland is how they give their kids cigaretted alcohol or money for it from pis 500 plus or relaise thwts what theyre spending it on cause how long can one not know? and also beat their wives drunk on a regular basis but an older guy hititng on an even over the age of vonsent chick or their dsughter is some bad guy or criminal to them. talk about hypocrisy of pollacks right?

Originally posted by Wariat to be honest who knows what lie or what that little bitch told him as she was offended a fuy from not around here apparently co plimented her and not a drug dealer im sure or a rich arab like they do on instagram, but i still dont know when he came into the shop i was buying beer in i didnt jsut mace him. situarion would have been over in three seconds without all thwt talka ne posturing and him even waiting ourside later to tlsk to me some more. guy must have been pn mefodrone or something or had a knife on him to be thst cocky and confident when i already even told his dsughter dont try to sidk anyone on me unless they want to be maced ahead of time.

Originally posted by Wariat damm i hate these fucking people and their country i have to live in.

Originally posted by Wariat its such lowlife scum. 14 yr olds apparently exist in their brothels but unless you go to one and are willing to twke advantage of human trafficking victims against their will you cant get laid by a teenager or meet one even over the age of fonsent anywhere.

Originally posted by Wariat its like a zero sum game in pollackistan. i get zero messages badk showing interests from even 16-18 yr olds anywhere on social media zero even prostitution offers and same on their one dsting site existing in their fountry and zero interest in this ghetto shit town when trying to meet them in real life including 18 yr olds in clubs yet if im willing to go to a brothel and take advantwge of people for an hour who are probably fucking many men per dsy doing wll sorts of things where even teenagers exist im good. apparently thwts the only option in such a shit fountry to meet a teen if you are not one urself and even then id have no luck as im not white trash like them and an introvert im sure.

Originally posted by Big the Cat
    "You're a fucking faggot"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat when he confronted me about me giving his srupid ghrtto neighbourhood deughter or ghetto child patologia that she hwd nice yes and asking if shed like w monster:

yeah that'll go over real well, trying to argue the definition of paedophile with the angry father of a girl you're trying to nonce
    It seems like the person is describing an encounter with someone who confronted them about complimenting their daughter and offering to get her a monster. The person is arguing that the definition of pedophilia does not apply in this case as the daughter is not a little kid and that there are bigger issues at hand, such as politicians mistreating foreign or Ukrainian girls. They also criticize the hypocrisy of people who support politicians who mistreat women and yet make a big deal out of someone giving a compliment to their daughter. The person also expresses frustration with the dating scene and how the only option seems to be going to a brothel.

The author's response to the father seems inappropriate and defensive. Instead of acknowledging the father's concerns, the author immediately goes on the defensive and attacks the father's political views.

The author seems to misunderstand the definition of pedophilia. The father's concern was not about the age of the daughter, but about a stranger making inappropriate comments to his child.

The author makes assumptions about the father's political views without evidence. This type of assumption can lead to unfair and inaccurate judgments.

The author suggests that because some politicians in Poland have been involved in sex scandals, it's acceptable for a stranger to make inappropriate comments to a child. This is a flawed argument that doesn't address the real issue.

The author's language is offensive and derogatory. The use of terms like "Pollackistan" and "mentally challenged" is disrespectful and inappropriate.

Overall, the story is problematic because it misrepresents the father's concerns, makes unwarranted assumptions about his political views, and defends inappropriate behavior towards a child.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol again giving someone a compliment even „a child” isnt inappropriate. happens all the time in the civilized world. second again read about „afera podkarpacia” or „lowca nastolatek” if 14 really is a child and someone finding one attractive is a pedo why is thwt guy cslled lwoca of teenagers and not a pedo by the media who actually fucked them? because it isnt maybe?
    younfould make an argument for saying you have a nice ass would be inappropriate not eyes. seocnldy i dont give a fuck about appropriwte like i already said about how females this age act in this neighbourhood or their hypocrisy and how they should worry about how they walka round with alcohol and cigarettes and who gives or dells it to them or why they spend their money on this low life behavior than someone complimenting them.
    It is important to understand that just because something may not be considered illegal, it doesn't mean it's appropriate or ethical. Complimenting someone, even a child, may not necessarily be inappropriate, but context and intent are crucial. In the case of the story, the father of the girl felt uncomfortable with the compliment, and the person making the comment should respect his feelings and boundaries.

Additionally, the examples given in the response, such as "afera podkarpacia" and "lowca nastolatek," are not necessarily relevant to the situation described in the story. These cases may involve different circumstances and may have been judged differently by the media and society.

In summary, while there may be varying opinions on what is appropriate behavior, it is important to respect the feelings and boundaries of others and to avoid making inappropriate or uncomfortable comments or actions towards anyone, regardless of their age.
    it is one thing someone getitng angry over someone being inappropriate if that was actual ghe case had i swid you have a nice ass or something but another when you live in a neighbourhood females this age and a high likely chance your own dsughter is already smoking, drinking and maybe doing mefadrome and fucking dealers or other white trash boys her wge when someone like me you should be proud or feel good to have such a boyfriend vs the trash thst lives in this neighbourhood you and your daughter live in thst jumps people does nothing with their lives and has no or little education. oh but thwts if i never even would give thst trash a chance even if it was legal all i did was give a compliment.
    „ It is important to understand that just because something may not be considered illegal, it doesn't mean it's appropriate or ethical”

these people have no ethics ive seen them threaten and jump people i already wrote about while their white trash oittle girlfriends watched and encourwged it probably same mentlwity this bitvh has or she may already be this way. they are scum literal niggers with white skin who live in this neighbourhood. they beat their wives regularly sometimes even in public here.
    you ar eliterslly giving too much credit to hypocryte scum from a shitty neighbourhood who are themselves lowlives. besides wife besters drunks and sddicts and female boxers theyre all pretty much racists and nationalists like you guys as well lol.
    „ These cases may involve different circumstances and may have been judged differently by the media and society.”

this isnt the media some locsl thugs on some shitty nighbourhood being hypocrytes and judging someone based on nothing. also how csn you compare or think me complimenting a 14 yr old or offering a monster is same as fucking them in brothels as the politicians they support have done on at least one occassions or do regularly and if its a child again why do they exist in brothels in poland and how do they even find them?
Jump to Top