User Controls

TikTok is taking over the world

Alice Yung Blood
    Are you on TikTok?

If no, then you are in a bigger minority than even not using facebook as both the "liberty" patriot right wing and LGBT left are both on tiktok and consider it their home

Yet the government has a problem with this?

THEY TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE RIGHT! THE LEFT! RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT, well which is it? How about Tiktok has a model that goes against the American media model of making everything an argument, instead it just shows you an echo chamber i.e If you're right it shows you right wing, if gay it shows you gay shit. If you are suicidal it shows you self harm promotion ,etc

Problem, Americans?

your government sure seems to think so, communists! anti capitalists against COMPETITION
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Previously run by John World
    Prometheus Houston
    Originally posted by DontTellEm
    Alice Yung Blood
    I don't get it
    Sweet African Astronaut
    John Tik
    Originally posted by Sweet Darr Lik
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my boomer friend always shows me tiktoks
    Alice Yung Blood
    Bros you laugh now but timtok is bigger and growing faster than Facebook, MySpace, insta, twitter all combined

Jamie pull up that chart where everyone in the world uses AI a month after its released. Guess what company holds the #2 spot of most popular global user app adoption?

FUCKING TIKTOK
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/two-new-bills-tiktok-and-beyond-data-act-and-restrict-act

they're trying to pass new laws to ban content,with associated $1million fines and 20 year prison sentences if you use a VPN to bypass their bans
    Alice Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.lawfareblog.com/two-new-bills-tiktok-and-beyond-data-act-and-restrict-act

they're trying to pass new laws to ban content,with associated $1million fines and 20 year prison sentences if you use a VPN to bypass their bans

land of the FREEDUMB home of the whopper

I bet speedy parker is clapping loudly at the TV "YEAH GIVE THOSE CHINERS HELL!!!! HOOO HAA MORE REGULATION!"
    Alice Yung Blood
    CRAM IT DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT I VOTED FOR IT
    Sweet African Astronaut
    John Tok
    JOHN MCCLANE
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Alice CRAM IT DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT I VOTED FOR IT

il cram my dik down ur gramps throat fagit
    He won't stop showing me citizen-journalist tiktoks SO, APPARENTLY THE FUCKING BANKERS ARE OUT OF MONEY THERES NONE LEFT PUT YOUR MONEY INTO RIPPTOE AND GET PISSED OFF
    SL8R Yung Blood
    Tiktok is for degenerates, and i dont use social media. i still go to the grocery store to boycott uber eats and i have eight cats with a house that reaks of piss.

where's my minority reward?
    Sweet African Astronaut
    This forum is social media
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    In case you haven't been paying attention the last few years, here's the score. Look at TikTok, only other single digit months for 100m users for a product in history to ever get this big, this fast.

Originally posted by SL8R Tiktok is for degenerates

So you think the right ring patriot PRO TRUMP and left LGBT are both degenerates? Also there are anarchists and radical centrists on there so I guess you just hate literally everyone? All of humanity?
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Taktik
    if url.netloc in ('www.youtube.com', 'youtube.com', 'm.youtube.com'):
    return _embed_youtube(url)
    elif url.netloc in ('youtu.be',):
    return _embed_youtube_shortcode(url)
    elif url.netloc in ('bitchute.com', 'www.bitchute.com'):
    return _embed_bitchute(url)
    elif url.netloc in ('www.tiktok.com', 'm.tiktok.com'):
    return _embed_tiktok(url)
    elif ext in ('webm', 'mp4'):
    return _embed_html5_video(url)
    else:
    raise EmbeddingNotSupportedException('Unrecognized service.')

Will be submitting a pull.

How to make it so you can embed with tags [tik] [/tok]

that would be funny
Jump to Top