User Controls

Dying pigeon

Kafka sweaty
    I found a pigeon in my garden, a cat was watching it closely and a few seagulls. I kept having to scare the cat away. I didn't see any injuries but it was very slow to move and seemed sick. I picked it up with some rags and have put it in the garage now and made sure no cats or anything can get it, but it's dark in there and I don't want its final moments to be in that dark garage, it's a bird. I don't know what to do with it or who to call.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I think its pigeon friends are looking for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm upset about it I don't want it to die alone in a dark garage.
    Kafka sweaty
    Maybe it's fine in there

Instigator Space Nigga
    Drown it in a bucket of water and then have yourself a pigeon roast later, get some Yorkshire puddings made 😀
    Originally posted by Kafka I found a pigeon in my garden, a cat was watching it closely and a few seagulls. I kept having to scare the cat away. I didn't see any injuries but it was very slow to move and seemed sick. I picked it up with some rags and have put it in the garage now and made sure no cats or anything can get it, but it's dark in there and I don't want its final moments to be in that dark garage, it's a bird. I don't know what to do with it or who to call.

enjoy your birdflu.

you might be just lucky enough to be patient zero for a new strain that jumps from birds to human.
    Kafka sweaty
    I phoned the vet and she thinks it's just in shock. She's going to call me back later and may come out.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm upset about it I don't want it to die alone in a dark garage.

That's like saying " it's a human, it should die in a tree, since that's the natural habitat of humans".

If you're sick or dying you want a warm, soft, dark space. Wrap it in a blanket.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump That's like saying " it's a human, it should die in a tree, since that's the natural habitat of humans".

If you're sick or dying you want a warm, soft, dark space. Wrap it in a blanket.

what about people who live in warm places.
    time for pigeon sushi
    Kafka sweaty
    I just found it like this I don't know what to do. I don't think I have a shoebox big enough for it. I'm so upset.
    :'c

Kafka sweaty
    I'm crying. It died of shock.

take it out of it's misery

Haven't you ever had a cat torture a bird or mice? I either just let the cat continue slowly murdering the poor suffering creature or I kill it myself with like a brick or something because my cat is a deranged psycho that will fucking keep it alive for days like a horror movie as it slowly breaks its legs or rips off it's limbs

one time my cat brought home a snake and I kept throwing the thing into the woods and the cat would go chase after it looking for it and come back an hour later with the same snake like WTF
    Originally posted by Kafka I'm crying. It died of shock.

at least it's not in pain anymore

Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal time for pigeon sushi
    Kafka sweaty
    Stfu
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Just throw it out, something will eat it
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Just throw it out, something will eat it

that might cause the birdflu to spread if it really died of birdflu.
    https://phys.org/news/2023-03-bird-flu-surges-europe.html
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Bird flu is fake just like corona
    Alice Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Just throw it out, something will eat it

Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal time for pigeon sushi

It's on ice right? right?
Jump to Top