User Controls

Getting back into neopets in 2023

Apparently this game has been completely abandoned by its creators and the forum is a dumpster fire
    It's become a dystopian capitalist nightmare - they are into NFTs and shit

The entire playerbase is 30 year olds, children do not dare venture here. I used to date a girl in highschool that was into this game hardcore I bet shes like a ghoul still playing it, my god, the abject horror of it all *signs up*

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I remember playing it back in the early days and it rapidly turned into nothing but furries
    Originally posted by aldra I remember playing it back in the early days and it rapidly turned into nothing but furries

I don't remember any furries, just a bunch of retard teens and stuff (like myself)
    I played it a fair amount, wasn't too HUGE into it when I was a kid, the girl I dated was into coding 'PET PET' pages in html and I remember helping her with that

http://www.neo-faeriewings.com/petpagelayouts.php

and there was like custom stores and shit

I used to be into paint brushes and the robot frog or alien ones

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I'd always go to the tree of free and see what goodies I could get. I have tried to log into my old account but was unable to recover my password for it.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I have tried to log into my old account but was unable to recover my password for it.

Yeah I probably have all kinds of accounts, seriously doubt I can crack into them or even remember any names but I will try.

The tree sucked it was probably all cheaters using autoclickers at least thats what it felt like
    How the fuck is this still a thing
    Originally posted by faxmachine25052025 How the fuck is this still a thing

Capitalism

The IP has been bought and sold more than a pimp slapped crack whore and is still being milked, the milk is sour and lumpy and full of puss and dirt and grime, yet some deranged lost souls still buy it and slurp it down like it's going out of style

Someone should take it out back and shoot it, but it costs nothing to feed. Neopets has become the virtual equivalent of faRM animal abuse which seems fitting for a game about virtual pets
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top