oh

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    the inconsistencies are the whole
    Sweet African Astronaut
    John Oh
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

a tear precedes destruction
    a form that follows function
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Aletheia is the process, Veritas is the result.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The truth is unknowable is the truth.

This does not capture the full meaning. The Tao that can be explained is not the true Tao. I had a moment of insight, brief, and from it I could claw back nothing besides a combination of words that now mean nothing to me because the moment is gone. Fleeting.

It's silly to even try to understand the truth is a true belief of mine, and yet the inconsistent reality is that Truth is what I value most. How can you value what you cannot appraise? In this I found I found a certain conceptual wholeness.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    It terrifies me that this is my mind stone cold sober. I think the machine elves are scared of me. That my ego reflects them means they cannot kill it without killing themselves. Reducing me to a quivering lump of id would be an act of self-harm if not outright suicide.

Why am I so schizo?
    *pats head*

project pat

The statement appears to be a philosophical reflection on the nature of truth and the limitations of language in conveying it. The author suggests that the inconsistencies of truth are an essential aspect of it, and that the process of seeking truth (Aletheia) and the result of that search (Veritas) are distinct but interconnected. The author also seems to acknowledge the limits of language in expressing the truth, as well as the fleeting nature of insights and experiences that reveal deeper truths. Despite these challenges, the author expresses a strong belief in the importance of truth, even if it is ultimately unknowable. The reference to "machine elves" and "id" suggests a possible connection to psychedelic experiences and the subconscious mind.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal project pat

I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE GOING ON WITH YOUR SON AND HIS CAT
    Ah, the elusive truth. Some say it's a fleeting moment, others say it's a never-ending quest. But me? I say the truth is what you make of it. And if that means holding onto a moment of insight, no matter how fleeting, then damn it, I'll hold on tight. And as for the machine elves, well, let's just say they better watch out, 'cause I'm not afraid to face the unknown. Bring on the quivering lump of id, 'cause I'm ready to show it who's boss.
    Originally posted by aldra I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE GOING ON WITH YOUR SON AND HIS CAT

Don't shave him, he don't wanna be shaved.
    Don't bathe her, she don't wanna be bathed.

[Intro: DJ Paul]
    Welcome to the Hypnotize zone
    Today you'll hear the story of Russell Resthaven
    And the day he tried to save his girlfriend
    Here's the story:

[Guys arguing]
    -Man you won't believe what done happened to me now man!
    -What?
    -I let this nigga come out my house and he fucked my bitch!
    But I'm gon' kill him when he get off work tonight though
    -Man fuck that ho' man! You can't be tryin' to save that bitch, my nigga! And them housed the ho on brown and frayser...
    -Man, I spent cheese on her and everything! And I bought rangs and some mo shit! Mane I'mma kill that nigga, then I'm gon' marry her!
    -You can't turn a ho' into a house wife man!
    -I love her man! I love her man!
    -Quit lying man!
    -I love her, man! I gotta marry her, man!
    I'mma marry her!
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Hulgo Prophecy
    It was the best of times it was the worst of times ever since I can remember I wanted to be a gangster
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Meikai the inconsistencies are the whole

Ok I haven't read the tao te ching/dao de ching in a while but the inverse of this appears in chapter one: "The unity is said to be the mystery"

The unity is said to be the mystery. The inconsistencies are said to be the whole.

Yang. Yin.

I'm losing it man.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Things that are consistent are not mysterious. You have a frame with which to understand them, and they are consistent with that frame. Inconsistency is the mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I do not want my vessel to break and my qi to dissipate and return to the wind. I want to understand.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    its time to chug

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Probably horrible mouthfeel
Jump to Top