User Controls

Dang Oldje

Dang Oldje man, you reckon it's her getting rucked in that second one, or dang oldje someone else just done found it online and slapped it on there with the story? Dang Oldje man, I tell you what man, I think I done found that there chick from that profile who claimed to have them dogs in some little ol' town not too far from here. Dang Oldje Poland man, you remember that one, the one who talked to me all day sayin' she was 16 and sendin' me all them pictures of her sunbathin' with them dogs? Well, Dang Oldje man, this one's got a different profile pic, but it's on the same Polish service and her description says somethin' about zoo pet play or somethin'. I was hella paranoid about it, guys, remember? Dang Oldje man, I deleted all them conversations from over a year ago. Now her profile says dogs are mega lol. I still reckon it mighta been a troll or a fake account pretendin' to be a chick, but Dang Oldje man, the whole time she claimed to be 16 or older, so I don't get it. And she still got 16 listed on her profile, if it's the same one. Dang Oldje man, I believe it was less than a year ago, so technically it's possible it's a real chick, same one, and still 16.
Jump to Top