User Controls

Vinny Discovers Meth, Needs Fibre

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

long video, feel free to skip through it or watch one of the cut down commentary ones

paedobaiter agrees to meet a nonce to smoke meth and bang, turns up at the supermarket and Vinny insists he's only there to buy pooping pills, then spazzes out, crashes his car multiple times and gets crash tackled

"I don't know you or any 13 year olds"

"then why do I have this picture of your asshole"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    > this video is age restricted, pls sign in to view ....

> not going to sign anything up

> avoided aldra's bait

>
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I saw penguin0's video on this guy lmao. I almost feel bad for him he's clearly profoundly fucked in the head. But then I remember he wants to put it in the bum of a 13 year old boy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol yeah same, surprised it was the first time I've heard of it, I wanted the original without commentary though

that one might embed
    aldrs, shame on you for promoting and perpetuating systemic racism against asians.

let me ask you would this video ever be made if the alleged "perpetrator" was an african-american or a moolseem ?

ja. shame on thee aldra.

shame. on. thee.
    dunno why he keeps telling other people to call the cops though. guy seems like a tool, they probably don't take his calls anymore
    Originally posted by Meikai I saw penguin0's video on this guy lmao. I almost feel bad for him he's clearly profoundly fucked in the head. But then I remember he wants to put it in the bum of a 13 year old boy.

you wanted it badly too or else you wouldnt have experimented with a highlighter.

your just jelly your too fat for men to be interested in dicking your anus.
    Originally posted by aldra dunno why he keeps telling other people to call the cops though. guy seems like a tool, they probably don't take his calls anymore

he just wants attention and validates his racism against asians.
    fuckin vin voothy
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he just wants attention and validates his racism against asians.

I'm a cracker, and you don't see me complaining.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you wanted it badly too or else you wouldnt have experimented with a highlighter.

your just jelly your too fat for men to be interested in dicking your anus.

No, no, I got dicked down by old men (and paid for it) while I was under 18.

I'd call this rape but when you lie to a guy about your age it feels kind of dirty to turn around and accuse him of being a pedo.
    Vin voothy
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I love pred poacher vids

This one is hands down the best

I sub to all those channels

[Gordon flowers is prolly my fav, although Colorado ped patrol is funny especially when Tommy gwyz caught drinking white claws and claiming he's non profit]

I remember when op vid came out I literally almost passed myself it was so funny. Best part is when dude in uggs tackles the chomo rofl
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Meikai No, no, I got dicked down by old men (and paid for it) while I was under 18.

I'd call this rape but when you lie to a guy about your age it feels kind of dirty to turn around and accuse him of being a pedo.

No one cares ur a dude
    vin voothy
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny aldrs, shame on you for promoting and perpetuating systemic racism against asians.

I dedicated my life to doing this. Gas all asians, nuke china. JApan did nothing wrong in WW2
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I'm a cracker, and you don't see me complaining.

thats because you never left you're house.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I love pred poacher vids

This one is hands down the best

I sub to all those channels

[Gordon flowers is prolly my fav, although Colorado ped patrol is funny especially when Tommy gwyz caught drinking white claws and claiming he's non profit]

I remember when op vid came out I literally almost passed myself it was so funny. Best part is when dude in uggs tackles the chomo rofl

really ?

well have you seen them pedo-baitin' a nigga n sheit ?

how about moosleem groomers ?

now why is that.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny really ?

well have you seen them pedo-baitin' a nigga n sheit ?

how about moosleem groomers ?

now why is that.

Lower caste opinion
    cope
Jump to Top