lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    No

Bring more suffering, more pain,
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    soapie
    SL8R Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Instigator Here's the solution…

do more drink and drugs.

it worked today, might work tm.
    As gay as it feels to say, drink and drugs dont make anything feel better. It just kicks the can down the road. The brief glimpses of true joy and divinity and clarity that ive managed to find in rare sober moments are really the only drug i chase anymore. I want to feel awe and wonderment and possibility again. I want a deep breath 9f fresh air. I want to feel alive instead of the walking regretful memory of an old man on his death bed.

/gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HEY CAN ANYONE GET SOME WHEEL CLEANING FLUID I WANNA SQUIRT IT UP MY ASS SO I CAN LISTEN TO HPUSE MUSIC N TRIP BALLS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked As gay as it feels to say, drink and drugs dont make anything feel better. It just kicks the can down the road. The brief glimpses of true joy and divinity and clarity that ive managed to find in rare sober moments are really the only drug i chase anymore. I want to feel awe and wonderment and possibility again. I want a deep breath 9f fresh air. I want to feel alive instead of the walking regretful memory of an old man on his death bed.

/gay

i wanna do more TWEAK and stay awake for a week using AI to write code and help me TAKE OVER THE FUCKING WORLD

but I have to do gay SLEEPING AND EATING
    Just breathing in the tweak smoke when im around other people makes my heart feel all twitchy and gross. Idk how you do tek n dont fuck. Do u n lucy have an agreement that you can bring wenches to the dungeon or how does that work? I mean i was single when i still hit da spook pipe but getting geeked n spit roasting bitches with ur common law woife gotta be pretty dope
    we crack out on TEK stuff more than sit there having mindless sex I guess we are both just boring but Idk I can cum maybe twice and usually it's not after eating for a few days so I can't just go forever unless I do a fuck ton of drugs and if I do that then the time just flies by

we mostly just chill and hang out and do cool stuff like make a website together. I'm very "anti horny loop" but also if someone wants to be horny for days on end I'M GLAD TO HELP OUT but like I just can't do it myself, it's boring to me. Maybe because I don't like shoving things up my ass

she gets caught in the horny loops sometimes and i'm like HOLD ON BABE I JUST DISCOVERED A VINTAGE VIDEO GAMES CALLED TEK-WARS CLEARLY THIS IS A SIGN
    ONE SEC WHORE, I'M BUSY

meth, heroin and crippling depression are how i discovered getting burned with cigarettes while you cum isnt the worst thing in the world. On meth it was like a game to see how long we could keep the whole thing going. I just want to get to the point of joyless robot sex where orgasm feels like my balls are collapsing in on themselves like dying stars
    ur burning ur oil too hot for ur aromatherapy
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked On meth it was like a game to see how long we could keep the whole thing going. I just want to get to the point of joyless robot sex where orgasm feels like my balls are collapsing in on themselves like dying stars

Yeah it's a relief when that feeling is gone and then I can go back to my autism. I feel like after enough years it gets to be same old same old and now I know when I get horny it's gonna be a whole "ordeal" so I try and avoid it as much as possible

It's such a time sink and unlike other tweaked up ventures you have nothing to show for it at the end except a mess and shame
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol meth is the worst drug and meth heads are the worst type of junkies.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol meth is the worst drug and meth heads are the worst type of junkies.

Jealous that you can't do tweak and be good at video games and do cool stuff like make websites I bet you sit on a corner and cry about being an "addict" like a loser bitch mentality
Jump to Top