User Controls

Can't believe this happened.

Bradley Black Hole
    First I have realized the importance of White people in the lives of Non Whites.

I will begin this with a disclaimer. Hispanic people have been kinder to me than any White person outside my Gramma Marge, my whole life.

It appears that Non Whites are unable to comprehensively understand the nature of democracy and the desire of their peoples to achieve a free state that allows no room for despots or those chiefly interested in utilizing a spoils system of rewarding their own people.

It appears they are unable to make any type of cohesive government that doesn't immediately utilize genocide to secure future favorable election consitutiency. But you know what they overwhelmingly accept? A white nigga showing up and speaking their language, yes we know I don't say it right, try insulting me. I have managed to set up a position for myself continues funding me, no one understands where I am coming from but I seem to have a constant supply of money.

I bought the old mathematics professor a 70" Smart HD TV, I got problems in my life and that's a fact but I go back to where I am wanted to be talked to and I handled the issues I had with dramatic shows of force.

I have found that Non Whites will readily listen to me, and as soon as I speak for several days, they do not realize that I have ingratiated myself into their mind and they listen to me. I am consolidating my holdings before I accept any RDG South Gangsters .

Almost all of the Cuban men are bisexual and can swim.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    White people are to non-whites as jedis are to whites, except that white people make non-whites objectively better off, while jedis only undermine and steal.

I especially love how easy it is to have sex with non-whites as a white. We should go to Africa and mix up the gene pool.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    No
    gusano
    Originally posted by Bradley First I have realized the importance of White people in the lives of Non Whites.

I will begin this with a disclaimer. Hispanic people have been kinder to me than any White person outside my Gramma Marge, my whole life.

It appears that Non Whites are unable to comprehensively understand the nature of democracy and the desire of their peoples to achieve a free state that allows no room for despots or those chiefly interested in utilizing a spoils system of rewarding their own people.

It appears they are unable to make any type of cohesive government that doesn't immediately utilize genocide to secure future favorable election consitutiency. But you know what they overwhelmingly accept? A white nigga showing up and speaking their language, yes we know I don't say it right, try insulting me. I have managed to set up a position for myself continues funding me, no one understands where I am coming from but I seem to have a constant supply of money.

I bought the old mathematics professor a 70" Smart HD TV, I got problems in my life and that's a fact but I go back to where I am wanted to be talked to and I handled the issues I had with dramatic shows of force.

I have found that Non Whites will readily listen to me, and as soon as I speak for several days, they do not realize that I have ingratiated myself into their mind and they listen to me. I am consolidating my holdings before I accept any RDG South Gangsters .

All I saw was

me me me
    people saw what they wanted to see.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley First I have realized the importance of White people in the lives of Non Whites.

lay off the tea its not even 5 yet
Jump to Top