User Controls

Kick rocks

Hi guys, it's ya boy STUPID NOOBS LEG And I'm back... I'm back... I'm bqcker than back y'all I'm backer than back

... Niggas in space, fuckin... More like red in the face.. fuckin..dang ol... Forum mane.. bull of shit poster.. y'all ain't repping the TOTSE spirit.. fuckin... Post a thread that isn't shit... You all suck... Fuckin anyways man..

I fuckin just be out here grinding and trying to keep it cool... Fuckin, I fuckin... Fuckin, anyway, though... I keep it cool. Fuckin that mick romney's game still callin. Fuckin... That's that shit for that good smoke. Fuckin...
    Valentine's day was nice, it was awesome, God really came through with the sack doe. Fuckin, anyway, as I digress. Fuckin, Bill Krozby dead and gone, so that's a whole vibe I basically lost, and I'm just sittin here like, damn... Idk where Red at, but fuckin... Idk, I never had a problem wid them dudes, it's just that when you're an American, you shouldn't really have to sit around all day rehearsing to yourself who you are. Fuckin, but idk... Maybe there's more to it. Fuckin, my parents grew up taking business trips, so it's a whole other mindset for irl meetings for me instead of just slaynkin up to another town... Fuckin, anyway... Uhh, but fuckin, the weed man been right, fuckin gettin that pack, no seeds, fuckin, standard bud, just the way I like it. Fuckin, anyway... Fuckin, I fuckin, I uh, I been... Just chillin round my house. Runescape days kind of just come and go, with no real standard pattern, and somedays I'm having fun, somedays I'm miserable. Fuckin, uhh, I just been grindin', fuckin... I been smoking weed, because I just try to be keepin the economy going and try to stay stimulated. It's not really what it used to be, because... Fuckin, you know how that shit go, gotta police yourself, especially with grey/gray area law... Fuckin, when I'm in traffic, I just kind of have to explain, like... "Look, I have to be staying busy doing something, cause I ain't fin' just sit here and facilitate ad infinium, because I have a tv that I can watch at home, that's just as good, but fuckin, you know how it be... Them woke niggas be in public bussin on niggas cause they don't know what going on in they world. And it's not about that... Get out, break bread with your neighbors, hike around your community. That computer world shit get dem niggas fried man. Fuckin, but what I'm trying to say though, is fuckin... It don't matter anyway, because I be taking them red pills to stay neutral, and fuckin I do kind of just put shit on autopilot, but there's a time and place for it, but it ain't no big deal because I do be bussin out them bottles at mick romneys, for that fuckin sack. Them people can be salty, and I can be salty, but it's not good to be salty, so we don't get salty. Fuckin...

Yeah fukn forum full of people that can't fuckin... Post a good thread man.
    Fuckin.... Biohacking....fuckin... Cooking meth... Fuckin ...explosives ...anyone???????
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    You can't do it like me... Red in the face
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    The fuck I'm supposed to do, get down on my knees and start huffing cock? Like a nigga say do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LIKE A NIGGA SAY DO
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ok scron
    I AM THE TOTSE COMMUNITY MOTHERFUCKER

Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal I am the revolution you all fight against

I AM THE FUCKING TOTSE COMMUNITY, I represent and stand for all that these "OG's" gave up on long ago. Helladamleet, Octavian, Gadzooks, all the old skool TOTSEANS no longer post here. It's just me talking to myself on 30 alts, there is no TOTSE without SCRONALDO anymore I have infiltrated and inherited your community

(top kek HTS-noob is literally dating the LAST LIVING MEMBER OF TOTSE)

Arnox no longer considers himself part of the "community" and thinks it's best that it should die as all the people have abandoned the ideals. I think Arnox is right and people like HDL (who arnox banned for spamming, lanny should do the same) are simply stuck in the past, they represent no community but themselves.

MUH TEST PHILES MUH EXPLOSIVES AND HACKING FUYS
    yeah sure when the fuck have any of these people (besides gadzooks who is a legend that ONLY contributed !!!) posted anything besides crying, whining and bitching about THIS PLACE USED TO BE SOMETHING!!!!! MUH TOTSE COMMUNITY

And DH doesn't even deserve to be mentioned, you are all just shitting in the temple, tHE SACRED TEMPLE OF JEFF HUNTER.

I was gonna make a thread declaring myself as the LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE TOTSE COMMUNITY but I will do it here so I don't SHIT UP the forum more. IS ANYONE ELSE WILLING TO TAKE UP THE MANTRA OF THE DEAD THE TRAMPLED ON THE LOST AND FORGOTTEN?? ANYONE AT ALL?? LANNY??? HELLADAMLEET??? OCTAVIAN? CAPTAIN FAGGIT? THE MASKED FAGGOT??? ANYONE AT ALL???? okay and spectral I guess, I bow to his authority as he was "here" longer than me.

2 fucking people. And spectral is probably just a plural and i'm actually just a figment of his mind and just another of his tricks I mean think abuot it spectral always claims to be an AI - i'm obsessed with AI and we are both Canadian. Why the fuck does WALNUT CREEK end up in ONTARIO CANADA
    I guess CAlifornia = ONTARIO kinda makes sense as they are even opposite diagonal on a map
    also triangles

Jump to Top