User Controls

Lol the meff hedz across the street got Lippy with me so I sent code enforcement over and now 2 cars are getting towed lol

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol
    Next is dcfs stay tuned
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    U got mad clout, fam. Keep on killin' it in the Lou my nigga. 👍🤙🤟
    why not just smash their junt yoself wtf are they gonna do call the cops?? tool up? I guess that's one way to hold down a block but they coujld also murder the rent-a-cops and then say fuck it and come across the street and start gunning for you too if they don't fuck around

maybe they are BADASS TWEAKERS FROM HELL you never know you might get shotgunned from the bushes walking out the front door by a teenager that did it for crack money
    Bro the cops are a free gang at your expense when your legal lol
    I mean yeah that's what after prisonshow joe says IS IT RATTING of someone rips you off like a contractor , taking them to court filing charges etc

Some would say any police contact = enemy . Others would say the risk of "handling it yourself" isn't worth it and that you can't "snitch" on someone not in the game

But then there was that campaign "stop snitching" which was specifically about calling anyone even non police security

I think the fact that this is a debate at all proves that police should be privatized
    Murdering a school student because they got your little brother in trouble with school security is pretty hard
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    replace their precursors with explosives, cops will just assume they fucked up a cook
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    if anyone snitches im calling the cops
    if anyone calls the cops im snitching.
    if anyone calls the cops i am getting stitchez

lolz
    Originally posted by aldra replace their precursors with explosives, cops will just assume they fucked up a cook

leave an "extraction of thebaine from common grocery store brand papaver somniferum seeds" tek open on the computer monitor so itll be an open and shut case
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dude I don't have to do any of that they got raided with flashbangs and a fucking tank like idk a yr ago lol its only a matter of time and I have cameras recording it all rofl
    Update he tried to come and apologize I told him I ain't got shit to say to him and he keeps tryinf.to talk to me ima send him a letter inviting.him to a venue for mutual combat

He keeps trying to fight me in the street but is like 100 lbs wet and I'll prolly kill him on accident so have to do it legal. If I beat his ass in the street I'd for sure go to jail cuz he's really skinny and junked out so it'd be like beating a child really
Jump to Top