User Controls

Chinese Buffet Chicken

kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    It's so good, My Niggers. I don't know what it is. And teriyaki chicken on the stick. Recently I've been experimenting with the fish
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by kick Recently I've been experimenting with the fish

I hope it's consentual , don't let fish take advantage of you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    fuck i wish there was a cheap chinese buffet nearby where i could risk salmonella for the chance to fill my massive stomach on the cheap
    I haven't been to a Chinese buffet in years...the last time me and exwife #2 got food poisoning and was sick for 4 or 5 days...it was coming about both ends...my bathtub is right next to the toilet so I had to sit on the edge of the bath while puking into the toilet...so the explosive diarrhea that came out when puking would splatter the bathtub and not the floor.

I guess looking back it would have been better to sit on the toilet and puke into a bucket or the bathtub...lesson learned
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I don't really eat out hardly at all. Why would I want shit cooked in soybean oil and covered in flour and shit when I can just cook everything in olive oil/butter/bacon fat at home and actually get the portions I want without everything being covered in shit oil
    Gutter oil is delicious

Which is the worst part it's got that tang I CAN'T STOP

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal Gutter oil is delicious

Which is the worst part it's got that tang I CAN'T STOP

It is delicious but horrid for you
Jump to Top