User Controls

My favorite radio show is about to start, I called them from jail every Monday to request songs in 2018

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah on kdhx 88.1 st louis, it's like a local station that plays off the wall shit and is funded by donations it's awesome look it up

Anyway my favorite show is sonic space with my Wanna be girlfriend Ace and it starts 7am cst on 88.1fm

Anyway I would listen every mon morning in jail and I would always hear her be like hey call in for requests Yada Yada so I was like hmmmmmmmmm I've got Hella money on my phone let's see what happens

So I call and it's like "you have a call at no expense to you from inmate 'name' at st louis County jail, to accept press 5' and BOOP she pressed 5 and I was like erhmagawd yes so I was like eyyyyyyy play this or play that I remember requesting like phantograms mouthful of diamonds and some beck and a few others, I called maybe 5 times

She played the songs like everytime except once she couldn't find the song I was saying.

Anyway join me and listen dis morning if ur not ghey

Or shit even if u r da ghey
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RIPtotse kdhx

why are radio stations named like this
    Originally posted by aldra why are radio stations named like this

Why do radio stations announce their call letters?
    In 1912, several countries attended a conference to discuss international radiotelegraphs. One of the things that came out of that meeting was the assignment or specific letters to identify each country's radio and television signals. The United States was given the letters W, K, N, and A
    people still do this ?
Jump to Top