User Controls

Ugly women reproducing is the most funny shit to me

Knife Yung Blood
    Sometimes when I see a good looking guy with a ugly woman I just laugh at it knowing that the children will not be the same as the father and even inherit the really bad features from the mother and be ugly. You see women can reproduce no matter how ugly they are while its the other way for men in the modern world a ugly man cant reproduce unless he is very rich and doesnt care about a gold digger wife but the thing is the ugly bitches can reproduce no matter what and if you hear about a single "lonely" young woman that doesnt have a boyfriend thats because she doesnt wanna settle for ugly or average niggas at first and is waiting for a good looking guy, most of them just give up and go for the average man though but some are lucky and can get with the good looking guy but end up creating subhumans

I knew this family, the mother was 5ft ugly panfaced whore and the father 6'3 strong built with good bone structure but the son was 5'8 with a ugly underdeveloped face and he was sad as fuck and his behavior towards his parents was shit, it looked like he hated them and was cold the first time i met them. Then some time later when I wasnt there I would always hear the son screaming and fighting his parents he clearly hated them and mostly his mother for ruining his chance to be like his father for giving him her subhuman genetics and hated his father for marrying that bitch lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Knife Yung Blood
    Also no height for a ugly boneless shit face and bad thin body frame.
    Originally posted by Knife Sometimes when I see a good looking guy with a ugly woman I just laugh at it knowing that the children will not be the same as the father and even inherit the really bad features from the mother and be ugly. You see women can reproduce no matter how ugly they are while its the other way for men in the modern world a ugly man cant reproduce unless he is very rich and doesnt care about a gold digger wife but the thing is the ugly bitches can reproduce no matter what and if you hear about a single "lonely" young woman that doesnt have a boyfriend thats because she doesnt wanna settle for ugly or average niggas at first and is waiting for a good looking guy, most of them just give up and go for the average man though but some are lucky and can get with the good looking guy but end up creating subhumans

I knew this family, the mother was 5ft ugly panfaced whore and the father 6'3 strong built with good bone structure but the son was 5'8 with a ugly underdeveloped face and he was sad as fuck and his behavior towards his parents was shit, it looked like he hated them and was cold the first time i met them. Then some time later when I wasnt there I would always hear the son screaming and fighting his parents he clearly hated them and mostly his mother for ruining his chance to be like his father for giving him her subhuman genetics and hated his father for marrying that bitch lol.

was race treason involved.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Guy is spot on. That's why I always laugh about women bragging about being pregnant like it's an accomplishment. All they have to do is go out in public or make one phone call and some guy will come over there and blow a load in them and they'll be on assistance forever, then go to college for free on my dime...But remember, according to the government and society, life is unfair for women
    OP is obsessed with the opinion of others and thinks others are just as obsessed with individual opinions as they are

sad
    Knife Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal OP is obsessed with the opinion of others and thinks others are just as obsessed with individual opinions as they are

sad

Go back to Reddit you retard
    Knife Yung Blood
    Originally posted by cigreting Guy is spot on. That's why I always laugh about women bragging about being pregnant like it's an accomplishment. All they have to do is go out in public or make one phone call and some guy will come over there and blow a load in them and they'll be on assistance forever, then go to college for free on my dime…But remember, according to the government and society, life is unfair for women

Indeed even the most ugliest bitches have many simps.

The reason why ugly men even exist is because of women, back in the days only the strongest man would be able to reproduce and he didnt chose good looking or bad looking he just came in a bitch.
    The one-eyed cyclops babies are the ugliest.
    Originally posted by Knife Go back to Reddit you retard

This thread is literally the most Reddit/4channy sociopath shit I ever read LE EDGY FUYS
    Otocephaly..

Knife Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Stupid noob opened the secret cow portal This thread is literally the most Reddit/4channy sociopath shit I ever read LE EDGY FUYS

There is not a single thread like this on reddit, reddit is full of bluepilled cucks.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by cigreting Guy is spot on. That's why I always laugh about women bragging about being pregnant like it's an accomplishment. All they have to do is go out in public or make one phone call and some guy will come over there and blow a load in them and they'll be on assistance forever, then go to college for free on my dime…But remember, according to the government and society, life is unfair for women

Seeing a pregnant woman is sickening to me. They look so disgusting. People shouldn't procreate. Embrace anti-natalism!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]

Have you had sex yet since I last asked you like 6 months ago?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Also OP is super home erotic, I'm not sure what the point is and I couldn't get past ALL THE GAY EROTICA IMAGERY. literally describing his friends father in a way that telegraphs the wild fantasies he's had about him

Maybe it was written by a woman, idk whoever wrote it is super thirsty for cock that's for sure Holy FUCK
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Knife Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sudo Also OP is super home erotic, I'm not sure what the point is and I couldn't get past ALL THE GAY EROTICA IMAGERY. literally describing his friends father in a way that telegraphs the wild fantasies he's had about him

Maybe it was written by a woman, idk whoever wrote it is super thirsty for cock that's for sure Holy FUCK

You are retarded
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    50% bad genes > 0% your genes, and i got a feeling you're in the latter category so probably shouldn't be talking shit.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    poast your kids OP
    Knife Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Meikai 50% bad genes > 0% your genes, and i got a feeling you're in the latter category so probably shouldn't be talking shit.

Detected the ugly mad fuck keep seething for me bitch I am living rent free at a girls place even though I am a bum.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Knife Detected the ugly mad fuck keep seething for me bitch I am living rent free at a girls place even though I am a bum.

How many kids you got?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Wait, more importantly what race are you? If you aren't white I don't want to accidentally encourage you to procreate.
Jump to Top