User Controls

How come I could never smoke opium?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Opioids in general make me vomit.
    I guess in retrospect it's a good thing but somehow I feel like I got left out of something.
    I never got high on opioids. People would say "just do a little bit and work your way up".
    I'm like FUCK THAT work my way to an addiction no thank you.
    Maybe I'm just a junkies pipe dream of someone they wanted to be.
    35 years ago I helped someone deliver 2 kg of Afghan hash with Opium I got paid with a small slice THE smell of it was awesome but I could not smoke any of it,puked everytime.=no fun.
    Maybe in a past life I was a hardcore user and somehow that bleeds through to my present life.
    What say you??
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I guess your body just ain't meant to take opiates, not everyone reacts good to them. I've only puked off high doses, I used to puke a lot off the real oxycontins. Man I miss them things....raw opium never bothered my stomach at all, I do think that's kinda weird but I'm sure it's possible.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ya if you do too much opiates without doing you'll just vomit and feel sick as shit

U can't really just dive head first into opiates

U kinda like HAVE to go up the ladder to enjoy them

This story reminds me of girls who used to try to fuck with me and I'd be like oh well here try some of this and they'd just be like wtf is wrong with u and vomit all night lol
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I can remember buying quarter and half ozs of real h either tan or Grey and it'd make my whole car smell like vinegar like if I got pulled over there's zero chance U could hide it and u couldn't even eat this much or stuff it in ur ass.

Scary shit really driving like that
Jump to Top