cerakote African Astronaut
    benadryl
    Thorazine then shuffle to sleep!
    smoke an owl
    bling bling Dark Matter
    help
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ok I have been working on a good combo.
    2grams magnesium sulfate 42 drops of valarien root extract.
    2 tea spoons of unenhancemented honey and 10mg of melatonin.
    If that failed try some weed.with it.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no nod even 4500 mg midazolan wont to id
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    WELL I KNOW 2 40S AND A FAT AZZ BLUNT ALWAYZ PUTZ MY FAT ASS 2 SLEEP MY BABY DADDY NEED MORE THOUG
    smoke another owl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Count sheep as you pee in their wooly little buttholes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist Count sheep as you pee in their wooly little buttholes

NAMBLA much? I think your buddies are hanging out in the library. look for that little blue pyramid emblem and listen for the tree stumper to start up outside. Street justice for the win some say
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    They dont necessarily need to be little boy sheep
    Originally posted by NARCassist They dont necessarily need to be little boy sheep

You reminded me of something some dude said to me at work. I love how casual things are ran out of there. there are a lot of lust for youth types on here.. you wait to see if they're under college age so it's not a thing. but you find all kinds of the extension of totse. That's the problem.. many are trolls for laughs but some people were clearly fucking freaks.

Jump to Top