User Controls

Story time.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It was raining outside, Jennifer had always liked the rain. The sound was somehow comforting to her and usually helped her focus on her studies. And she desperately needed to focus on her studies tonight. She had a term paper due in the morning. Slumped over her desk she tried to ignore the sound of her parents fighting downstairs. "Great, this shit again." She thought as she rose up to lean backwards into her chair. Her long dark hair covering her face slightly. She adjusted it and stood up to walk over to her radio. "Some music might help drown out this ruckus." She thought as she turned the nob on the device.

*Brrzzzzpppp* The radio went. "The regional government of the ninth district has issued a cease and desist order on the printing of communist literature." The voice on the radio said. "Anyone found to be in the possession of materials deemed unpatriotic will face severe disciplinary action." The voice continued. "These materials include but are not limited to..." *Brrzp* She adjusted the station. Some old jazz music came on. "Not my favorite, but it'll do". She thought... In her fourteen years of life the world of grownups had never made much sense to Jennifer but lately even less so. It didn't seem to matter much at the moment though, she had more pressing matters to attend, like her term paper. And so she continued her work...

ANYWAY

I got a whole story in my head but it would take a long time to write out, in the mean time feel free to continue the story however you like. When i feel like it, i'll write up the *OFFCIAL* next part. And no it's not a pedo literotica either.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Did you ever finish reading the metamorphosis of prime intellect?
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Did you ever finish reading the metamorphosis of prime intellect?

Lol no, the thing was very tl;dr.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Shit I thought you would've enjoyed it.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Shit I thought you would've enjoyed it.

I did enjoy it for what i read. But man, internet and shit, i have a hard time focusing like Jenny.
    I have a crush on a co worker named jenny so this is lulz.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I have a crush on a co worker named jenny so this is lulz.

do you have polio, autism, and a medal of honor
Jump to Top