User Controls

Life has progressed to 2 pot coffee kinda days

Doyle Sauce Tuskegee Airman
    the 11:30 pot
    FUCK IT

I used to be a 2 pot a day guy...I quit the same time I quit alcohol.

Well I went down to 1 cup a day from 2 pots, I still class that as quitting.
    I normally just do 1 but the current climate calls for more stimulation.

Maybe Lanny is right and I'm just getting old .. well laugh it up sporty and enjoy the years while you have them because the wall hits fast and hard
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce I normally just do 1 but the current climate calls for more stimulation.

Maybe Lanny is right and I'm just getting old .. well laugh it up sporty and enjoy the years while you have them because the wall hits fast and hard

It's not getting old, when you get old your stomach will tell you to "fuck off" when you try to put so much caffeine in it.
    kick Tuskegee Airman [discourteously tickle this dendrolagus]
    I feel like I'm living in a microwave from all the bull shit I have to deal with on a daily basis... Fuckin' these pencil pushers in probation got me feeling like a refugee. I take this prilosec, but there's a lot of the things the judge appearently doesn't understand about entropy. Fuckin, on top of that, my neighbors, man... They just kill me. They ain't no better than Master Waller at Sunnyday cotton bowl plantation, just shitty, entitled attitudes.

I'm trying to fuck off, some where... Maybe Colorado. I'm fuckin, banging 'em out. Maybe I can fuck off to the city this weekend and hang out with my brother with my chewing gum money. Maybe it will be a good weekend. I hope I don't have to snap at some fried bitch this weekend, and get into it gettin' butt hurt. God I hate nappy hoes.
    Originally posted by kick I feel like I'm living in a microwave from all the bull shit I have to deal with on a daily basis… Fuckin' these pencil pushers in probation got me feeling like a refugee. I take this prilosec, but there's a lot of the things the judge appearently doesn't understand about entropy. Fuckin, on top of that, my neighbors, man… They just kill me. They ain't no better than Master Waller at Sunnyday cotton bowl plantation, just shitty, entitled attitudes.

I'm trying to fuck off, some where… Maybe Colorado. I'm fuckin, banging 'em out. Maybe I can fuck off to the city this weekend and hang out with my brother with my chewing gum money. Maybe it will be a good weekend. I hope I don't have to snap at some fried bitch this weekend, and get into it gettin' butt hurt. God I hate nappy hoes.

Time to take a primitive camping trip and be one with nature.
    coffee didn't help
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce coffee didn't help

Peace only comes from within.
Jump to Top