User Controls

Happy Monday

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Weather: Cold with overcast sky's and flurries.

Im in Ohio btw.

Oh and also I am at work.
    Fuckiddy.
    I was stalked by 2 pitbulls this morning, as I was pulling into work they were walking down the street together (one limping from probably a fight with an old person), and they saw me turning in so followed me in. They then went 1 on each side of my car like they were waiting for me to get out so they could have breakfast.

I decided I was going to chill in my car for 5 mins and finish listening to the chapter on my audio book...by then they had sauntered off to look for easier prey.

...lucky for them.

ETA: I thought about texting the underlings to be careful when they got to work in case they were hanging around but instead I stood by the window and watched, phone cam at the ready.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Fuck pitbulls, my brother use to raise them to sell. Key word use to, because they cannot be trusted. Any that come on my property will take a dirt nap, my grandkid more important than some white trash retards dog.
    Doyle Sauce Tuskegee Airman
    You too boo
    Originally posted by jerryb Fuck pitbulls, my brother use to raise them to sell. Key word use to, because they cannot be trusted. Any that come on my property will take a dirt nap, my grandkid more important than some white trash retards dog.

Yeah, didn't need that on a Monday morning (or a Tuesday morning either I suppose)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top