User Controls

Does anyone remember when Ghost

Bradley Black Hole
    told the owners of the factory that he was smarter than them and memroized the SWIFT style of how he could improve their automation and work flow

so they said r u serious

and then told his Temp as he doesn't need to report back tomorrow

LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Doyle Sauce Tuskegee Airman
    Making threads about other people is "kafka tier" posting, yet hers are at least funny in an absurd kind of way while yours/others are usually much more cry hardy

happy womens day, you emotional woman.
    the party boat is stocked with plenty of tampons to mop up youre tears
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no

ps. isn't SWIFT the banking clearinghouse
    Yeah I think you need SWIFT to do bank to bank transfers with routing numbers , at least for a certain size I think they use some COBOL wild shit to move the shadow govt trillions to their overseas and the oligarch slush funds and what not. It doesn't seem that hard to get SWIFT approved, they take any niggas money

I mean they deal with like malasians and brown skins so I'm sure any white man in a suit with enough $$$ can get SWIFT approved

i got a form right here

Privacy
    By signing this Service Approval Request Form the prospective Service Administrator acknowledges and agrees that SWIFT reserves the right to process personal data they supply to SWIFT for or in connection with their service approval request for purposes relating to the review of this Service Approval Request Form, the administration of the SWIFT Users community and, more generally, the performance of SWIFT obligations and the enjoyment of its rights and remedies. Where such data is collected and supplied to SWIFT by or for the prospective Service Administrator, it shall ensure that such data is collected and supplied for such purposes in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and without infringing any third party rights. In any event the prospective Service Administrator acknowledges (and shall cause all other persons concerned to acknowledge) that each person concerned has a right to consult its data for information and correction purposes through a written request to SWIFT.
    Confidentiality
    SWIFT acknowledges that you may disclose confidential information in this Service Approval Request Form. SWIFT will use any such information only as may be reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it is supplied and, in any event, undertakes that it will not disclose it to third parties except to its staff, directors, agents, subcontractors or professional advisers always subject to no less stringent obligations of confidentiality. This however does not apply to information SWIFT can demonstrate was in the Public Domain; become part of the Public Domain without breach hereof; was already in the possession of SWIFT free of any obligation of confidentiality; or was developed by SWIFT independently without use of such information.

Prospective Service Administrator
    The Undersigned declares to have full capacity and authority to execute this Service Request Approval Form for and on behalf of the prospective Service Administrator above.
    ……………………………………………………
    (Signature) Name:  FORMTEXT ......................................................
    Title:  FORMTEXT 
    Yeah he's a retard, thinking about JIT just in time lean manufacturing

Which I remembered recently while designing banking software, you fucking scrub lil faggit OP .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_software_development
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_manufacturing

mr never worked in his life is gonna act like he's more schooled than me, i'm a fucking retard and i know more than OP the idiot.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce

fuck you trigger warnings next time
    I gotta do all that shit myself how about python has a trigger warning every time it breaks down like a little crying bitch about libraries or some bullshit nigger open source piece of shit never works because everything is fucked.

I'm starting to see why everyone just makes things ipn QT or something but I cant even hardly get that to work

maybe this will make it work properly I ACTUALLY TRIED READING THE INSTRUCTIONS

yup im a real pro softwarez dev house now following agile coding methods.

JIT and lean toyota can suck it, i'll show them lean when I build a killbot with a target tracking system ripped from a video game
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    wow this thread got gay real quickly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce Yeah he's a retard, thinking about JIT just in time lean manufacturing

Which I remembered recently while designing banking software, you fucking scrub lil faggit OP .

mr never worked in his life is gonna act like he's more schooled than me, i'm a fucking retard and i know more than OP the idiot.

ya this is what got him fired
    Bradley Black Hole
    he talked to his boss like he knew something and when they realized he wasn't play acting, they laid him off from his job after almost 50 days in a row of consistent 30 hour a week employment thus thrusting him and HTS into financial dire straights
    I quit actually 😜🤣

Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian wow this thread got gay real quickly

Sorry I'll post some Memphis rap and some selfies of my hairy balls and asshole so it can meet your rigid standarss
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce Yeah he's a retard, thinking about JIT just in time lean manufacturing

Haha they told u to suck a dick and not come in to unload boxes for them, now u on unemployment
    Sounds like they have a worker retention issue to me
    Bradley Black Hole
    how much were they paying u an hour to do warehouse

in my state they're doing 23.66 here starting
    if its not 50k a year minimum it aint worth mentioning
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya but US dollars are worth more
    ya we dont have fagit loonies our monies are actually worth something
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by toilet clogger ya we dont have fagit loonies our monies are actually worth something

we do we just have the most jedis per capita outside of israel (I think) and we use that influence in global markets to assure their position of power which has a small but noticable trickledown affect that blesses us at the bottom a little
    Bradley Black Hole
    we TOOK our country from britain, canada was just kinda like here ya go when they decided to adopt a new foreign policy
Jump to Top