User Controls

Worst guy ever

Sweet African Astronaut
    That's you
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i dont think so bro if everyone just didnt pay attention to me you wouldnt even notice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sweet African Astronaut
    That's also true for some sneaky guy tho
    Originally posted by Sweet That's also true for some sneaky guy tho

its true for almost anyone fam

something like

"if you just ignore it it might just stop/go away" i heard that somewhere once cant remember where or why
    Sweet African Astronaut
    I thought the point was that the really bad people are the ones who you can try to ignore but will still affect you, the guys who aren't so bad are the ones who if you don't pay attention to, wouldn't even make a difference in your life.

I actually broadly agreed with that point. Your point is way worse and less profound, the one I mistakenly thought you were making is way cooler and better.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm aight when I'm not drinking
    Sweet African Astronaut
    No you suck
    Bradley Black Hole
    No I'm good. I make sure to be aware of how I'm treating others and what my own attitude and motivations are.
    Sweet African Astronaut
    That's not true, you're a bad person, possibly the worst person if all time
    Doyle Sauce Tuskegee Airman
    The only people that hate me are evil with an agenda of hate and demonics, jedis ,freemasons , extremists of the worst kind, government and moral NIMBYZ

let's take a look at my enemies
    Masked faggot- evil
    Rockchin/rocknose - evil shotacon pedos
    Kevin aka the boyfucker of west essex- child toucher advocate
    Vin vuthy - child fucker
    Hacker - deranged sociopath, probably a childfucker
    Bradley B - admitted nonce

Wow seems to be a common theme here... They hate anyone not willing to be as evil as them
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Nah you're like the worst guy to ever live, everyone agrees you're horrible and nobody likes you basically.
    So you're admitting to being evil? Because only real 1s like me. That's how I can tell if someone is real or evil because I am neutral and don't take sides, notorious FENCE SITTER

Therefore anyone against someone with an open mind is against them not being 100% supporting of THEIR side. Even though I agree with more stuff from their perspective than others they consider allies

This is what happens when you base your world view off a deranged ideology of hate instead of truth and glory like I do
    Sweet African Astronaut
    No the truth is actually that only bad people have ever approved of you and everyone who has ever rebuked you has been in the right, absolutely correct about your bankruptcy of character, weak moral constitution and your lack of talent or potential in life.
    Originally posted by Sweet I thought the point was that the really bad people are the ones who you can try to ignore but will still affect you, the guys who aren't so bad are the ones who if you don't pay attention to, wouldn't even make a difference in your life.

I actually broadly agreed with that point. Your point is way worse and less profound, the one I mistakenly thought you were making is way cooler and better.

its both points
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian its both points

Well your one is the worst, mine was awesome.
    Originally posted by Sweet No the truth is actually that only bad people have ever approved of you and everyone who has ever rebuked you has been in the right, absolutely correct about your bankruptcy of character, weak moral constitution and your lack of talent or potential in life.

nobody has ever approved of me so this rings hollow
    Sweet African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce nobody has ever approved of me so this rings hollow

Uh no nobody having ever approved of you actually proves my point.
    Originally posted by Sweet Well your one is the worst, mine was awesome.

fight me over it
    Originally posted by Sweet Uh no nobody having ever approved of you actually proves my point.

Why does someone have to be approved to be considered anything. That would mean the few people that believed in Heliocentrism were actually wrong because nobody approved of them until after the fact, being scientifically or historically accurate and true is meaningless in your world view and the only merit that can exist is that of the tribe.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce Why does someone have to be approved to be considered anything. That would mean the few people that believed in Heliocentrism were actually wrong because nobody approved of them until after the fact, being scientifically or historically accurate and true is meaningless in your world view and the only merit that can exist is that of the tribe.

Originally posted by Doyle Sauce Why does someone have to be approved to be considered anything. That would mean the few people that believed in Heliocentrism were actually wrong because nobody approved of them until after the fact, being scientifically or historically accurate and true is meaningless in your world view and the only merit that can exist is that of the tribe.

u lie a lot about other people to seem more mlikeable
Jump to Top