User Controls

Tell me bout Cough Gell Bundy

Sounds like a cool fuckin dude
    Coughgel Bundy Yung Blood
    imagine if god had sprinkled bundy and triangles on the primordial ooze and an entire planet had evolved around the principle of akmah and then an apex predator emerged that drove all other forms of triangular life to extinction and then traveled to earth to bring the good word of robitussin. That's me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I eat them
    Originally posted by Coughgel Bundy imagine if god had sprinkled bundy and triangles on the primordial ooze and an entire planet had evolved around the principle of akmah and then an apex predator emerged that drove all other forms of triangular life to extinction and then traveled to earth to bring the good word of robitussin. That's me.

i like ur style kid
    altdra
    It's a nicknane Scrawny gave to Schplew.
    altdra
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Sounds like a stand up guy, role model material
    I still don't get "Triangles" I'm guess it's a meme of sort. backstory?
    Search triangles read every post on the forum maybe you will understand one day noob
    If you dont get triangles you dont get triangles dude. But once you get it you cant go back. Tread carefully nigga.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    drink sum oragne juice get hiher
    Im not going on a quest for Triangles, Got damn it!
    Than fuck you, go choke on a bag of triangles faggot. Taste the isosceles
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Im not going on a quest for Triangles, Got damn it!

lol "quest". This isnt runescape bitch! The triangles will either get you or they wont. And from the look of it you havent even hit line bc yet
    One time I tried triangles and now I pimp myself out to lonely old women just for one more taste
    bling bling Dark Matter
    isnt a traingle acually a circle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling isnt a traingle acually a circle

whoa man tech and tendies.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    necrobumps with spammy shit are not good
    he's lanny
Jump to Top