User Controls

I think we may be the Enlightened

Guys ive been think some shit man. Its like all fucked and its starting to make sense though. When I see this site I see, as someone called it, high functioning degenerates. I dunno dude, like spirituality and shit man? Fucking syncronisity and shit man? Shit dude, like how many of us havent deeply thought about how we think? How other people think? How the fuck else have we formed this community? By doing some normal neural loops? Nahhh nigga, in space we make our own neural loops. Half of them arent even loops. They are triangles. Think about that shit nigga. I mean, and I dont know if you share the sentiment, but the fuckin temple of the screaming electron? That basically makes us forlorn monks now that the temple has crumbled. And you know what? Do you know fuckin what dude? We ended up saying fuck the temple built on a rock, we will build one in space nigga.

And here we are. A drug fueled, psychosis ridden den of denizens who each are but one brain in a skull shaped prison, floating on a space station, sharing our thoughts, observations and a plethora of offensive gestures all because we have one common understanding. Life is a trip so why not enjoy the fuckin ride.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    l0l
    l0l
    l0l
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I like to think the average astronaut on this space station is at least a standard deviation of IQ higher than the rest of the world. If not more. Except for Bill Krozby.
    c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker
    Originally posted by Sophie I like to think the average astronaut on this space station is at least a standard deviation of IQ higher than the rest of the world. If not more. Except for Bill Krozby.

You forgot SpectraL. Except for Bill Krozby and SpectraL.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I like to think the average astronaut on this space station is at least a standard deviation of IQ higher than the rest of the world. If not more. Except for Bill Krozby.

I dont take much care for IQ. Sploo is pretty fuckin high IQ but all pretty fuckin retarded.

Originally posted by Dargo You forgot SpectraL. Except for Bill Krozby and SpectraL.

That is true unless spectral is an alt made to toy with us to believe to real spectral is still out there, being unafraid of kids and shit man.
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen I dont take much care for IQ. Sploo is pretty fuckin high IQ but all pretty fuckin retarded.

That is true unless spectral is an alt made to toy with us to believe to real spectral is still out there, being unafraid of kids and shit man.

The point is, i think most of us are pretty smart. And that's a good thing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie The point is, i think most of us are pretty smart. And that's a good thing.

I think all of the people here are retards. Like seriously mentally retarded.
    Originally posted by RisiR I think all of the people here are retards. Like seriously mentally retarded.

Equally possible, we might just have some collective Dunning-Kruger effect going on.
    hbey guys ive been on some serious space
    Originally posted by Sophie Equally possible, we might just have some collective Dunning-Kruger effect going on.

I honestly think that's the case.

I don't think anyone can hang with us when it comes to shitposting and trash talking, though. If we all went on one team instead of fighting eachother we could wordkill anyone.
    Surry, broh.
    Originally posted by RisiR I honestly think that's the case.

I don't think anyone can hang with us when it comes to shitposting and trash talking, though. If we all went on one team instead of fighting eachother we could wordkill anyone.

But IF that is the case THEN it must not be the case as you assert that we are on a different level when it comes to shitposting and trash talking. For in all other realms we may be absolutely mentally retarded full cringe edgelord delux autism. But in our own right. In our shitposting right. We are unstoppable. We are unfathomable. We are niggas in space.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Nahhh nigga, in space we make our own neural loops. Half of them arent even loops. They are triangles

Damn...
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen But IF that is the case THEN it must not be the case as you assert that we are on a different level when it comes to shitposting and trash talking. For in all other realms we may be absolutely mentally retarded full cringe edgelord delux autism. But in our own right. In our shitposting right. We are unstoppable. We are unfathomable. We are niggas in space.

We should start calling ourselves The Unfathomable tbh fam.
    Originally posted by Sophie We should start calling ourselves The Unfathomable tbh fam.

did we ever stop? We just called "unfathomable" by a different name. nigga.
    Originally posted by RisiR Surry, broh.

Escro
Jump to Top