User Controls

I will post Episode 2 of Bothersome Blacks with graphics....

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Once we receive some donations on the GoFundMe!
    https://gofund.me/730e5f3a
    Either we get $50 in donations, or 3 donors donate whatever amount they can.
    passin this on from what my mexicanman labelguy told me.

either 3 donors or $50 in the donation and we can post ep 2
    Doyle Sauce Tuskegee Airman
    How the fuck it cost you money to draw a picture , how bad you gotta fuck up something that costs Nothing to make ,???? You gotta reconsider your life choices at that point I would think lawl
    Originally posted by Doyle Sauce How the fuck it cost you money to draw a picture , how bad you gotta fuck up something that costs Nothing to make ,???? You gotta reconsider your life choices at that point I would think lawl

You are a fucking asshole if you think people just work for free. Good ideas like this deserve funding.
    Doyle Sauce Tuskegee Airman
    Work what?? You working some steel that costs $5 a foot for a giant sheet and you gotta factor in tools and labor??? IT"S A PICTURE

You're just like those bitches that want $10 for a preview of nudes. Like BITCH THAT AIN'T COST YOU SHIT TO SHAKE YOUR ASS< YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WANT A FULL FUCKING SET BEFORE WE EVEN TALK ABOUT $$$$$$$

I'm in the art hussle and I know you aint sold SHEIT nobody is pre paying you otherwise they would be already , you have ZERO profile compared to the 10000 123 year old anime furry cracker barrels out there and I bet they are better at drawing than you too! (THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME I KNOW THAT MUCH)
    I WRITE THE FUCKEN SCRIPT BITCH
Jump to Top