Kr0z
    Diet Piano
    Sploo again because it still bothers me
    Hydro?
    Actor
    Malice
    Crazymike
    Fuckbuiscuit

Depression and drugs? Is that what we all have in common? Is that what binds us? If these people all died can it be said this is a refuge albeit not a positive one? This site has certainly helped me at time but other times I felt it's an echo chamber for my own toxicity (as social media is entirely) and helping me stay unwell.

Who else and what else? Anyone wanna update the memorandum? People keep dying locally from blo cut with fetty. We are in a wave of extinction. I asked someone what they thought about it the other day and they said a really stupid answer and I told them that they were stupid.

This is no time to be polite, this is the time to be heterosexual and authentic. Niggas lives are on da line

Edit for adding fubi
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Is Red dead?
    Kafka sweaty
    I actually think this place is like a suicide pact. I think it's the hopelessness of this place and if a lot of people you're close with starting offing themselves you'll be encouraged to as well. That's why we should ban the trolls. I've actually gotten worse since I joined here so I've noticed it.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Is Red Master blaster?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sophie's probably not dad, speedy's just drama baiting

did anyone actually confirm red
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Is Red Master blaster?

yeah
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Kafka I actually think this place is like a suicide pact. I think it's the hopelessness of this place and if a lot of people you're close with starting offing themselves you'll be encouraged to as well. That's why we should ban the trolls. I've actually gotten worse since I joined here so I've noticed it.

Do you think this place co signs your "negative traits" and toxic behaviors and thoughts?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra yeah

Why is Sudo saying he is dead?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo Do you think this place co signs your "negative traits" and toxic behaviors and thoughts?

It definately enables my narcissism which isn't good. I think it's the format of the site and lack of interesting discussions. I feel reluctant to bring up topics because of the abusive reactions. Mik enabled my narcissism as well which I didn't like, he kept saying he didn't mind my spam, but I didn't really want a one-sided relationship. Also it's hard for me to switch personas and typing style when people here already assume I'm a certain person.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Why is Sudo saying he is dead?

https://niggasin.space/thread/79306?p=1#post-1680565

no posts after that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Before I got here I'd rarely SH, it would only happen every few years, but since joining this place it's been every other month.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra https://niggasin.space/thread/79306?p=1#post-1680565

no posts after that

Oh no.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don’t think it’s true.
    Originally posted by Kafka It definately enables my narcissism which isn't good. I think it's the format of the site and lack of interesting discussions. I feel reluctant to bring up topics because of the abusive reactions. Mik enabled my narcissism as well which I didn't like, he kept saying he didn't mind my spam, but I didn't really want a one-sided relationship. Also it's hard for me to switch personas and typing style when people here already assume I'm a certain person.

That's a good honest take. You just posted about not changing for anyone then in your next post your saying you don't feel comfortable expressing yourself because of how other people perceive you already. You gotta figure yourself out girl

We're all pretty lost too. Even Lanny and frala, as much as they might pretend otherwise, everyone here is 1 bad day away from making the paper
    yeah im sure none of those were merders
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I don’t think it’s true.

yeah I think it's more likely he realised this place is a pit and climbed out
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra yeah I think it's more likely he realised this place is a pit and climbed out

Wut?
    If I pee sitting down again I'm gonna fucking kill myself. I thought I had to shit but I sat down and pissed LIKE A BITXH because I couldn't shit. Now I'm gonna sniff dillies while my pants are still down and CLOSE MY SHITTING WINDOW for the night

I hope this is my last post ever
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Sudo? What are u talking about Red?? Wut? Why?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Frickin Kafka is a fricking clown
Jump to Top