User Controls

XML version of the Koran / we need a gamble robot

posting a skiddy gamba bot sext!!!!
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="104" ChapterName="The Slanderer">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and-backbiter,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That which Breaks to Pieces,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="5"><![CDATA[And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="6"><![CDATA[(It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze),]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="7"><![CDATA[The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="8"><![CDATA[It shall be made into a vault over them,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="9"><![CDATA[In columns outstretched.]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="105" ChapterName="The Elephant">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[And He sent against them Flights of Birds,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[Striking them with stones of baked clay.]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="5"><![CDATA[Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="106" ChapterName="The Qureaish">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[For the covenants (of security and safeguard enjoyed) by the Quraish,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[Their covenants (covering) journeys by winter and summer,-]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[Let them adore the Lord of this House,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[Who provides them with food against hunger, and with security against fear (of danger).]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="107" ChapterName="The Daily Necessar">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[So woe to the worshippers]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="5"><![CDATA[Who are neglectful of their prayers,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="6"><![CDATA[Those who (want but) to be seen (of men),]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="7"><![CDATA[But refuse (to supply) (even) neighbourly needs.]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="108" ChapterName="The Heavenly Fount">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[For he who hateth thee, he will be cut off (from Future Hope).]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="109" ChapterName="The Unbelievers">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Say : O ye that reject Faith!]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[I worship not that which ye worship,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[Nor will ye worship that which I worship.]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="5"><![CDATA[Nor will ye worship that which I worship.]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="6"><![CDATA[To you be your Way, and to me mine.]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="110" ChapterName="The Help">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[When comes the Help of Allah, and Victory,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[And thou dost see the people enter Allah´s Religion in crowds,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[Celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His Forgiveness: For He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy).]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="111" ChapterName="The Flame">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="5"><![CDATA[A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="112" ChapterName="The Unity">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[And there is none like unto Him.]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="113" ChapterName="The Dawn">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[From the mischief of created things;]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="5"><![CDATA[And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    <Chapter ChapterID="114" ChapterName="The Men">
    <Verse VerseID="1"><![CDATA[Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="2"><![CDATA[The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="3"><![CDATA[The god (or judge) of Mankind,-]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="4"><![CDATA[From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="5"><![CDATA[(The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-]]></Verse>
    <Verse VerseID="6"><![CDATA[Among Jinns and among men.]]></Verse>
    </Chapter>
    </HolyQuran>
Jump to Top