User Controls

Anyone got a good methodology for ripping off grocery

I was just gonna bring a big bag and load it with bacon, steaks and cheese and then maybe self checkout 1 item and gtfo

I am sik of poverty food. Gonna make a cheese bacon steak sandwich . What less should I grsb

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I stole 2 blocks of cheese tonight And it was so obvious. I was gonna steal meat as well but there were too many customers around so I ended up just putting the cheese in my pocket with it STICKING OUT because it was way too big.

I really regret not grabbing that meat though because I won't be back at that store for quite some time now.

There is no meat, bread or cheese where I stay, just eggs, potato and onion.

Nothing to eat but canned soups and Ramen in this damn house. Poverty food is gay as fuck.

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I would just avoid the self checkout altogether, just grab some stuff, find a blind spot, stuff it in your pants (wear loose clothes) and walk out. It's definitely better than starving.
    I was gonna walk out like I paid for it WITH CONFIDENCE maybe ask for a cashiers phonr $ on the way out I DONT GIVE A FUCK
    buy stocks in dollar stores.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny buy stocks in dollar stores.

ewwww

why">?
    They have 4.7 million cameras pointing at each self checkout and a squad of retarded door greeters ready to deploy should anyone accidentally mis-scan an item so I wouldn't go through the self checkout if I were you.

In other news I was at wallyworld on Saturday and bought a shirt which was advertised as $14.99 but when I scanned it at the self checkout it came up as $1.

I thought about going back and getting 10 more but was too lazy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    predatory shopper - they mostly go to the supermarket to scan for mispriced items to buy.

i once bought a roll of garden hose which i have no need for just because it was mispriced, by a lot.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They have 4.7 million cameras pointing at each self checkout and a squad of retarded door greeters ready to deploy should anyone accidentally mis-scan an item so I wouldn't go through the self checkout if I were you.

I;'ve done it a lot lol it's easy
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    When I worked at a grocery store people would load their cart with seafood and meat with two 24 packs of beer on the bottom of the cart and just walk out. One would get stopped here and there but otherwise their policy was basically fuck it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny predatory shopper - they mostly go to the supermarket to scan for mispriced items to buy.

i once bought a roll of garden hose which i have no need for just because it was mispriced, by a lot.

Last week at Aldi they had some southwestern salads with a 50% off sticker than was itself 50% ripped off...at the checkout the guy said "Oh these are not really 50% off we accidentally labeled them you can see we tried to rip the label off"

I said "Well give me 25% off them if the 50% label is 50% removed"

He laughed and gave me the whole 50% off
    jerryb African Astronaut
    One of my boys works at Ingles, you don't have to hide shit there because they don't stop thieves. Safety reasons.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes just re read the 9000 times I've posted about bringing in your own reusable bags, walk around filling them up in your cart, and then leaving with the free hundreds or thousands dollars of groceries. It really doesn't get any easier.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Last week at Aldi they had some southwestern salads with a 50% off sticker than was itself 50% ripped off…at the checkout the guy said "Oh these are not really 50% off we accidentally labeled them you can see we tried to rip the label off"

I said "Well give me 25% off them if the 50% label is 50% removed"

He laughed and gave me the whole 50% off

did you take more than one ?
    Originally posted by jerryb One of my boys works at Ingles, you don't have to hide shit there because they don't stop thieves. Safety reasons.

so only fools pay for their groceries.

proof undeniable that societies and civilizations are sustained by the low iq majority.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    If everyone stole then all the stores would close. See stupid Californy for examples.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster When I worked at a grocery store people would load their cart with seafood and meat with two 24 packs of beer on the bottom of the cart and just walk out. One would get stopped here and there but otherwise their policy was basically fuck it

I worked overnight stock at Walmart and the one I was at people would load up L carts with TV's and just walk out, many people did it with carts too. Seems most of them got away, most people that got caught were in the store too long and a lot of them were women with strollers. I guess there's something about going in Walmart after 10 PM with a stroller that seems suspicious.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not grocery related but I just learned that Home Depot's 4-digit unlock code for their secured power tools is the same 4-digits as their respective store number, which is GOOGLEABLE. Apparently confirmed by multiple ex-employees. So, if anyone is legit desperate for such an option, there you are.
    Originally posted by mmQ Not grocery related but I just learned that Home Depot's 4-digit unlock code for their secured power tools is the same 4-digits as their respective store number, which is GOOGLEABLE. Apparently confirmed by multiple ex-employees. So, if anyone is legit desperate for such an option, there you are.

Home depot now has pickup lockers for orders online...a couple of months ago I ordered an electric screwdriver and got the locker number/code to go pick it up.

When I went the screen where you enter the code didn't work, I got a customer service rep and they called for someone else...20 mins later I'm still there while they try to figure out why the screen isn't working...then they call for the "master key" to open all the lockers to get my item...the guy with the master key couldn't be found...they asked me if I would come back the next day.

The whole locker pickup thing is supposed to be for convenience...about as competent as Wariat working as a CPS officer.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Home depot now has pickup lockers for orders online…a couple of months ago I ordered an electric screwdriver and got the locker number/code to go pick it up.

When I went the screen where you enter the code didn't work, I got a customer service rep and they called for someone else…20 mins later I'm still there while they try to figure out why the screen isn't working…then they call for the "master key" to open all the lockers to get my item…the guy with the master key couldn't be found…they asked me if I would come back the next day.

The whole locker pickup thing is supposed to be for convenience…about as competent as Wariat working as a CPS officer.

maybe theyre testing to see if you could beat their lock.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny maybe theyre testing to see if you could beat their lock.

There's only one thing I beat regularly and you know what that is...

...my illegal Mexican maid.
Jump to Top