User Controls

Breaking Bad

Kafka sweaty
    My sister has been nagging me to watch this, is it any good? I'm five mins in and don't feel inspired.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    It’s shit. You should watch Designing Women.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's pretty good, it's about an old white man and his retard son killing women and minorities
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I guarantee you won't like it. Especially if you're not into it after 5 minutes of watching it. You already know it can't get any better.
    FUCKING WALT JR. excuse me I mean Flynn
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala It’s shit. You should watch Designing Women.

We should all get really into This Old House with Bob Villa. Like dedicate our lives to watching and dissecting it and making it our essence and everything we think about every waking moment.
    Walter Bitchwife
    Originally posted by mmQ We should all get really into This Old House with Bob Villa. Like dedicate our lives to watching and dissecting it and making it our essence and everything we think about every waking moment.

I mean listen I’ll watch that shit but I don’t know if I’ll get that intense with it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala I mean listen I’ll watch that shit but I don’t know if I’ll get that intense with it

I'm suggesting that we should get that intense with it. Even if we don't want to let's do it anyway.
    I might need more/better drugs?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by frala I might need more/better drugs?

Yeah I mean if you wanna get more caffeine that's cool. That's all we need. Let's get jacked up on mt dew and DEW IT.

-_-
    Only if it's Baja Blast otherwise fuck you
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Bob Villa needs to come to hillbilly land and learn to rig shit. Ain't nobody gots money for that fancy shit.
    check out breawknig bad forum fuys they have real hoook up to the dark net and how to cook meth and bomb guides

https://www.reddit.com/r/onions/comments/v16r8p/breaking_bad_forum/
    Yes it's good.
    Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult check out breawknig bad forum fuys they have real hoook up to the dark net and how to cook meth and bomb guides

https://www.reddit.com/r/onions/comments/v16r8p/breaking_bad_forum/

seriously guys new darknet!!!!
    Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult FOUND A NEW DARK NET

more like gaynet
    Originally posted by aldra more like gaynet

I guess drugs are gay then

getting high is lame

intoxication is "whatever man"

yeaH WELL I THINK OTHERWISE
    Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult I guess drugs are gay then

why are everything either fake or gay, or both with you.
Jump to Top