User Controls

What's my job?

cccccc

Post last edited by RichardBurnish at 2017-02-26T14:37:09.441176+00:00
    Suicide bomber
    Faggot trying to keep his 7 lovers separate from his husband.
    Also sick HTC Hero bro. I still got mine.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If i had to go by this picture i'd say used phone salesman.
    I'm going to stick with faggot
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Also sick HTC Hero bro. I still got mine.

it's not a hero
    I was going to say phone screen replacement but they're old phones that probably hard to trace so yeah.. You're a fucking Muslim Terrorist out of Russia!

what is that battery looking device Top Left side (red) of photo.. looks to have some kind of wire extension on the top.
    lol who prnt-scrn
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish it's not a hero

Is it an HTC Gyro
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Is it an HTC Gyro

He got scared and it was purged (the photo).

Originally posted by Totse 2001 He got scared and it was purged (the photo).

Lol what the fuck

It was just some old ass phones
    Sucking dick
    HTC M9 were bad ass phones. Best night shot cameras with high res and true HD quality with bad ass speakers built in.

I don't know what happened to HTC after H9's did they make the hydro or some weird phone like that
    Someone explain the legitamacy of this price cost?

HTC Sensation XL X315E with Beats Audio Unlocked QuadBand GPS WiFi HSDPA Cellular Phone White - International Version No Warranty
    by HTC
    $7,649.15(1 used offer)
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Someone explain the legitamacy of this price cost?

HTC Sensation XL X315E with Beats Audio Unlocked QuadBand GPS WiFi HSDPA Cellular Phone White - International Version No Warranty
    by HTC
    $7,649.15(1 used offer)

Because eventually some drug dealing nog will buy it because of "muh beats"
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Because eventually some drug dealing nog will buy it because of "muh beats"

Those beats are what 300 bucks?

So Just for fun I should throw a nice pair of earbuds with a decent phone with a collective value of say 1100 bucks and ask for 6-7 k just to see what happens? I bet some rich drunk mother fucker buys them thinking it's special. just one rich fucker somewhere in the world.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Those beats are what 300 bucks?

So Just for fun I should throw a nice pair of earbuds with a decent phone with a collective value of say 1100 bucks and ask for 6-7 k just to see what happens? I bet some rich drunk mother fucker buys them thinking it's special. just one rich fucker somewhere in the world.

Yep. One thing I've learned about selling things:

you can sell any item at any price, its just a matter of how long you're willing to wait for some idiot to buy it
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Someone explain the legitamacy of this price cost?

by HTC
    $7,649.15(1 used offer)

The phone has a beats audio software profile, or perhaps branded drivers/DAC in the speaker array. It's not remotely worth the price, kind of like all Beats shit products. It's aimed at hip hop niggers. Btw, registered the image to imgur you fuckhead.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Post last edited by RichardBurnish at 2017-02-26T14:37:09.441176+00:00

lol OP changed his name
Jump to Top