User Controls

how is a button shirt suppose to fit

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    im literary long and skinny where it counts so anyway, like i said, i got a button shirt and when my arms are down at my sides the cuff goes where i want, it covers the adams apple bone in my wrist. but literary if i acrossed my arms the sleeves will shliver back and im not sure if there supposed to do that. and if i reach for the sky the shimmy down even more.

is a button shirt supposed to show a little 4arm when your arms are doing stuff? literary i would just order a bigger size shirt to see if longer sleeves is better but then the rest of the shirt will be too big for me and its gonna be loose so it will probably fall just as much.

literary no one makes medium-tall shirts that i like

the only advice i got so far is go to Taylor and have her put new longer cuffs on it but its not gonna match the rest, or roll up the sleeves but literary i dont want to roll my sleeve up
    Kafka sweaty
    Where did you get the shirt? Could have been badly made.
    Kafka sweaty
    You can trust this place:

https://www.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-350286034.aspx
    https://www.laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-350225055.aspx
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, go to a department store and ask them to help you with sizing
    the problem is you, not the shirt. either bulk up or cut back there fatso/scrawny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The sleeves of a shirt are going to move when your arms are not at rest… it sounds like it fits fine based off of where the cuff hits when your arms are down at your sides. If it’s really going to bother you so much, roll the cuffs up once or twice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor im literary long and skinny where it counts so anyway, like i said, i got a button shirt and when my arms are down at my sides the cuff goes where i want, it covers the adams apple bone in my wrist. but literary if i acrossed my arms the sleeves will shliver back and im not sure if there supposed to do that. and if i reach for the sky the shimmy down even more.

is a button shirt supposed to show a little 4arm when your arms are doing stuff? literary i would just order a bigger size shirt to see if longer sleeves is better but then the rest of the shirt will be too big for me and its gonna be loose so it will probably fall just as much.

literary no one makes medium-tall shirts that i like

the only advice i got so far is go to Taylor and have her put new longer cuffs on it but its not gonna match the rest, or roll up the sleeves but literary i dont want to roll my sleeve up

You buy a fitted shirt XT (extra tall) if the sleeves are too short...not some shit from Waldoworld.

You'd never make it in the corporate world nigga.
    just roll the sleeve up above your elbow like a real man.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You buy a fitted shirt XT (extra tall) if the sleeves are too short…not some shit from Waldoworld.

You'd never make it in the corporate world nigga.

Pretty sure my shirt is better than yours, and I would make you get my coffee and use you like my little sock pupper
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just roll the sleeve up above your elbow like a real man.

Pretty much this. A man don't give a fuck what others think.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    A real man don’t need no stinkin sleeves
    Originally posted by Haxxor A real man don’t need no stinkin sleeves

wifebeater be it.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Yeah real men wear wife beaters or an old potato sack or something. Fuck fashion rules.
    REAL MEN WEAR WIFEBEATER AND ROLL THE BELLY PART UP TO FACILITATE COOLING SO THEY LOOK AS IF THEYRE WEARING TRAINNING BRA.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Pretty sure my shirt is better than yours, and I would make you get my coffee and use you like my little sock pupper

The crusty sock puppet down the side of your bed no doubt, you sick bastard.
Jump to Top