User Controls

User Names

How did you guys come up with your usernames? Any cool stories or meanings behind them?

I spent a lot of time in Chicago, and a lot of people there call tanktops/wifebeaters 'dago tees'. My friend always inserted an r in the name though and called them 'dargo tees'. Pretty stupid, but I always liked how that sounded for some reason.
    actor is a legecy name from &Z that I put no thought behind. My other name Shitfucker is my newer legecy name that kicked off around a year ago in TC and i'm expanding Shitfucker and Shitfucking into an enterprise.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    bundy..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^ hey rosh, can you start mentioning Shitfucker Enterprises in your vids?
    ok
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zimmy
    I played Super Smash Bros Melee competitively and was really good with Captain Falcon. I also thought the Chuck Norris-esque jokes surrounding the hypermasculine Captain Falcon character were hilarious.

Therefore, Captain Falcon

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    from the radio staoin here in aust krox, funny thing is Bill Krozby was actually a popular video game in the 80's, kinda like the proto-dwarfe fortruss I didnt know that until recently lol

RisiR is a cross-disciplinary collaboration located within Southern Cross University. Our focus is on research  that enhances the social and economic resilience of  communities, local, regional and national. We value our wider network and create knowledge in collaboration with our partners from the community, industry  and government.  We are particularly interested in the potential of emerging digital technologies to effect and sustain positive change and to enhance connection to community.

Regional Initiative for Social Innovation and Research (RisiR)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My name was Sophisticated Sophist on redfern, then mQ started calling me Sophey, i just went with it, but made it the feminine variety as Sophie. I like the name Sophie.
    Originally posted by Sophie My name was Sophisticated Sophist on redfern, then mQ started calling me Sophey, i just went with it, but made it the feminine variety as Sophie. I like the name Sophie.

How'd you pick Psychomanthis?
    Originally posted by Dargo How'd you pick Psychomanthis?

Metal Gear Solid. It's the mind reading boss guy with the gas mask.
    Originally posted by Sophie Metal Gear Solid. It's the mind reading boss guy with the gas mask.

I can't even describe how much I hated him. His bossfight was fucking unfair. I don't give a shit about the cool trick with the memory card (I kinda do, it's a pretty cool thought).

You spelled it wrong, though. His name is Psychomantis. No h.
    Originally posted by RisiR I can't even describe how much I hated him. His bossfight was fucking unfair. I don't give a shit about the cool trick with the memory card (I kinda do, it's a pretty cool thought).

You spelled it wrong, though. His name is Psychomantis. No h.

I am aware. Also the trick wasn't with the memory card, the trick was putting the controller in the second slot.
    Ye, I know that...

He also read your memory card and told you about the games you played before.

Bouser names

Bowser names

Browser Names

Browswrer Gramrmes
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I like the number 13 lol
    Originally posted by RisiR Ye, I know that…

He also read your memory card and told you about the games you played before.

Ohhhhhhh, i forgot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii_Ma1niCgc
    cerakote African Astronaut
    well, i have a small list of names that i use for about everything. cerakote is a name i used to post on another forum under, and on others i go by edgemaster. was my name on steam, skype, and runescape for a long time and a lot of my online contacts know me by that name
Jump to Top