User Controls

I'm being stalked by rats and psychosomatic intruders goosed up on drugs

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I'm living in an environment where people are just absolutely bored with their shitty lifestyles so much, that dwelling onto mine makes them feel somewhat important.

It's so pathetic. Don't ever live in New York. Please. These niggers over here are crazy and WEIRD.

That is all.

thom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lmao @ thom
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wow you just posted that ONE MINUTE ago. I promise I’m not stalking you, Darnell.
    Buff Billy Houston
    What kinda drugs u wanna meet up anf smoke some TWEAK
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't wanna get goosed :(
    Originally posted by aldra I don't wanna get goosed :(

Too late.

Its loose.
    Buff Billy Houston
    you can see me sipping on a goose
    bitch you know it's alcoholagoose

Originally posted by frala Wow you just posted that ONE MINUTE ago. I promise I missed you a bunch, Darnell.

I miss you too.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Who tf isn't bored with their shitty lifestyle these days? I hear even ol Emory T8 has grown tired of the ghostly chatter on the ol Romani Range. 23 and 1 sounds great at first but it gets old quick. That's why it's all in your head.

Joe Biden looks like he's having fun though, palling around with a J00 in a military uniform.

Is it true that Jim Morrison was your step uncle?
    Buff Billy Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo Who tf isn't bored with their shitty lifestyle these days??

I invent new ways to live every day. They mostly seem to just be rehashes of how people did things 20 years ago so it's not new it's all just a cycle I suppose whats old becomes new and the new gets boring ad hoc infinium
    I'm juss sayin-if you are that bored with your life and to tell yourself there's absolutely nothing else to do....take that moment, right there, to commit suicide. You're wasting air.
    My life is shitty no matter how handsome I look. And to tell ya something it actually takes a lot of work. It's tough man.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl My life is shitty no matter how handsome I look. And to tell ya something it actually takes a lot of work. It's tough man.

I'm losing my memory and thus losing parts of myself. I'm also getting older and more HAGGARD so I can't even smile politely and pretend I know what I should be doing. I just sit there looking shitty slowly dying inside
    Buff Billy Houston
    I DONT CARE IF I CANT THINK NO MORE I KNOW ONE 1 BRAIN CELL or .7 I WILL SHUFFLE AROUND FUCKING WIT RETARDS STILL AND EATING ALL THE CHIPS SMOKING ALL THE WEED AND DOING THE DASH
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm losing my memory and thus losing parts of myself.

same, it's a weird feeling
    Buff Billy Houston
    What's you're secret because I can still remember what kafka ate for lunch and i'm not OBSESSED with her I also remember the password to over 100 alts and what sploo ate for dinner

maybe its cuz i never abuse downers
    Jesus Demarcus Christ you guys are fucking emo as hell tonight
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm losing my memory and thus losing parts of myself. I'm also getting older and more HAGGARD so I can't even smile politely and pretend I know what I should be doing. I just sit there looking shitty slowly dying inside

The best way to tackle this feeling is to find something you love doing. I mean really love since childhood. Whether if it's a sport or playing an instrument, or even walking for long periods of time. Trust me, this helps. A lot. Do you play golf? I highly recommend you to try it out.
    Originally posted by frala Jesus Demarcus Christ you guys are fucking emo as hell tonight

Lmaoo
    Buff Billy Houston
    Originally posted by frala Jesus Demarcus Christ you guys are fucking emo as hell tonight

I feel chill as a pill , maybe its u
Jump to Top