User Controls

CandyRein just got her feelings hurt after Wariat told her that she's not funny...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, but Aldra was quick to comfort her and tell her what she wanted to hear... She considers the auspicious Aussie to be her e-buddy. 💖
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigs?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it wont e long before they exchange thanks as a way to revenge against their perceived haters
    Buff Billy Houston
    thanks for the play by play update vern

WellHung Black Hole
    Ur welcome Scron
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it wont e long before they exchange thanks as a way to revenge against their perceived haters

You've said that a few times now...the "thanks" feature really bothers you huh
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You've said that a few times now…the "thanks" feature really bothers you huh

no but i notice how some people attempted to weaponize it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no but i notice how some people attempted to weaponize it.

Your paranoia is showing Vincent

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Your paranoia is showing Vincent

Would thank.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Your paranoia is showing Vincent

your naivity is exposing itself.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your naivity is exposing itself.

You can't even spell it
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can't even spell it

its normal for people to not know how to spell something they dont have.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its normal for people to not know how to spell something they dont have.

So you can't spell refrigerator either huh

i do have difficulties spelling it.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i do have difficulties spelling it.

"car" is probably another one huh.
    i have cars
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i have cars

No you don't, you have a moped and a rickshaw.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Fatchew I’m happy You’re jealous and upset lol

Lol@ Vinny running to anything with my name
    Vinny craves attention...ANY attention. His rickshaw customers never talk to him.
Jump to Top