User Controls

Why arent banners all in the same size?

Is admin lazy or something?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I liked sploo's but it was the wrong size, all the others are the same. Will probably kick sploo's out one day because it is really annoying on mobile
    Which one is sploos, the Tetris lookin logic pussle one?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yee
    Out of curiosity y 300x1fiddy?
    drunk too
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Out of curiosity y 300x1fiddy?

No real reason, 300 is small enough to be nearly guaranteed to fit on like every device that could render the site, 2:1 just looked reasonable.
    qany GNERlal theem / color layouts designs ishould wado ooa?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i like the rick ross banner
    Are all the planets the same size?

No?

Ok then.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Are all the planets the same size?

No?

Ok then.

there are lie a hundred billion planets with the exact same size and mass and content as earth out there in the universe, guaranteed.

you just have to find them. the needle is guaranteed to be in the hay fucking stack.
    Originally posted by benny vader there are lie a hundred billion planets with the exact same size and mass and content as earth out there in the universe, guaranteed.

Wrong
    YOU GOT SPLOOS BANNER REMOVED I HATE YOU FOREVER YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF TRIANGLE CLUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU GOT SPLOOS BANNER REMOVED I HATE YOU FOREVER YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF TRIANGLE CLUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ez gg, no re
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump YOU GOT SPLOOS BANNER REMOVED I HATE YOU FOREVER YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF TRIANGLE CLUB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top heh
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how its is not removed wen i see tht shity thng noww
    top hah
Jump to Top