User Controls

Anyone else notice the cough syrup generation?

I would say this website represents it pretty well. Pretty much kids who wanted to get fucked up but couldnt get real drugs so they tripped some tripple C's or some robo. I kinda thought this was a totse/zoklet/nis thing until I met some kid who was talking about how much cough syrup he has done.

There is this weird subset of the millenial generation that definitly is definitly into bundy.

I dunno man, its just weird to me. Normal people would be like "trippin on cold medicine? thats insane!" but im starting to see a lot of abnormies who are like *chugs bottle*.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We just don't like being sober.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    preach nigga
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Better than shoeshine polish or epoxy glue, I guess.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Better than shoeshine polish or epoxy glue, I guess.

well sadly a number of this bundy subset tend to enjoy huffing paint thinner as well so I dunno man.
    ashl
    Everyone has a crutch whether its food, their job, coke, oxy , or bundy. Nothing wrong with people buying a legal OTC high.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ua Usa
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I learned a few years back that my grandpa did benzedrex when he was in college. I was blown away.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Why? He is just a human just like everyone else.
    Everybody likes to get fucked up, have sex and take good dump.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    purple heartd wos bundy pill my gramana did it and got scared in attic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    19277 orr 45 cogh generation
    Dearth Yung Blood
    A fair few people I know are into the poppy seed tea; which seems infinitely more pleasurable than getting stupid with cough syrup; which I assume the influence of is a byproduct of certain rappers bragging about their cute habit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the govt b% ma codene so i had 2 sop sippen leans
    The zough zyrup generation
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Dexamyl (or Drinamyl in the UK) is the brand name of a combination drug composed of amobarbital (previously called amylbarbitone) and dextroamphetamine.[
    I used to be part of this

until I, you know, learned how to use the fucking Internet
    off brand Zoldaside zough and zoo contains chemical waste and derpadew
    loll
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can u etrat the cholophene
Jump to Top