User Controls

Maybe I'm not so unattractive as I perceive myself (being a 27 year old virgin)

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I sent my picture to random girls online. At worst, I was told I was not handsome, but also not ugly. The others were more positive.

I also sent my picture to girls I knew. One said I was hot, then later cute. Another one said I wasn’t handsome but not ugly.* The last one said I’m beautiful.

* The one who said I wasn’t handsome apparently called me handsome a few days ago so I don’t know what to think.

https://files.catbox.moe/h0g0qt.png

In the past, I have also gotten indicators of interest from women. I say “in the past” because I don’t look at women anymore.

In Pakistan, a younger female relative wanted to ask me a question and said I had to swear and give an honest answer. When I did, she asked me “Do you have a girlfriend?”

But then again, I only ever liked two girls my entire life and they both rejected me.

On the one hand, the first one let me have my hands all over her so she probably did like me at first and the other girl was probably seeing someone else already since she got married a year later. Or maybe she wasn't seeing anyone at all at the time and the marriage was a last-minute decision. The pessimistic Pakistani in me thinks it's probably the latter though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    told you, retard
    I mean sure it's statistically harder to date, let alone get into a worthwhile relationship than 10-20 years ago, but I seriously doubt you're Quasimodo and surrounding yourself with people who base their entire identity around being super creepy is not going to help things
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    everything is a social construct, I saw a girl begging for a hairy man today
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid everything is a social construct, I saw a girl begging for a hairy man today

https://www.oldje.com/model/sofi-otis
    Originally posted by aldra I mean sure it's statistically harder to date, let alone get into a worthwhile relationship than 10-20 years ago, but I seriously doubt you're Quasimodo and surrounding yourself with people who base their entire identity around being super creepy is not going to help things

wut about me doe
    Originally posted by Wariat wut about me doe

you are quasimodo, go back to your bell tower
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how am i quasimodo tho?
    like this:

Originally posted by aldra like this:

why would black girl have blue eyes
    I think she was a gypsy
    ive never seen an actual gypsy
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat https://www.oldje.com/model/sofi-otis

i am not clicking on oldje its a honey pot for your globalist nigger banks

Jump to Top