User Controls

has anyone here heard of the band 6 flags over jesus

Dissociator African Astronaut

the only song I could find by them is on a bohemia afterdark vid but its coo

https://youtu.be/aFwvm8qqm2I?t=1m34s
    A lot of bands I have forgotten who (thankfully) never went mainstream. Yet I say thankfully because they would allow the establishment force them to change and polish their sound. I do however wish good fortune on them, as they prospered in financial gains as any of these other groups like U2 or Metallica or any other genre popularly known bands of the time.
    Pretty dope.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah that was cool it was like, thin lizzy, nirvana, meat puppets.

never heard of bohemia after dark
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 A lot of bands I have forgotten who (thankfully) never went mainstream. Yet I say thankfully because they would allow the establishment force them to change and polish their sound. I do however wish good fortune on them, as they prospered in financial gains as any of these other groups like U2 or Metallica or any other genre popularly known bands of the time.

I never saw the appeal of metallica or bands like led zeppelin...

anyways, what instrument do you play? I play bass and guitar and I sing
    Dearth Yung Blood
    That Bohemia Afterdark intro is sick.

Do you guys have any music online? Anyone here?
    Originally posted by Dearth That Bohemia Afterdark intro is sick.

Do you guys have any music online? Anyone here?

What
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Like; does anyone around here on this forum have an active band with music on the internet that I can listen to?
    I mean Bill Krozby says he plays bass, but he also says he's going to a Jimmy Eat World gig voluntarily so I'm addressing anyone who happens to be reading this.

Probably already a thread but yeah, whatever
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I never saw the appeal of metallica or bands like led zeppelin…

anyways, what instrument do you play? I play bass and guitar and I sing

trying to learn bass. Probably take lessons. I used to layer tracks on my 2 rolands and a korg I had. D10, Juno and RX something I called my korg ReX
    I just played keys for drums.. my own drum machine recording them on a MIDI.. this is 1980s gear. stopped in the 90s. looked at a bass and said, Yeah, I think I'll start playing. need to start over. Don't want bad habits. I'll experiment with shit.. but I want to strum it properly.. learn the fine art of Licks. then beat the shit out of it with a bass pick you're not considered cool if you use.
    Originally posted by Dearth Like; does anyone around here on this forum have an active band with music on the internet that I can listen to?
    I mean Bill Krozby says he plays bass, but he also says he's going to a Jimmy Eat World gig voluntarily so I'm addressing anyone who happens to be reading this.

Probably already a thread but yeah, whatever

Yes.

Sploo, Roshambo and myself have a dark metal band called "The Derpadews of Death Metal & Triangles"

here is one of our hits

https://soundcloud.com/johnaldblongus/the-plight-of-zimmy-zongo
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Hahahh, I can dig it; kind of Naked City- but not totally indicative of the other tracks either, what DAW do you use?
    audacity
    Dearth Yung Blood
    I don't think so
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Automation's too smooth
    Originally posted by Dearth Automation's too smooth

REVEAL YOURSELF
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dearth Yung Blood
    Originally posted by puffy butts REVEAL YOURSELF

In what fashion?
    Do you also have musical hobbies/interests/pursuits? :v
    BY THE POWER OF ZIMMY ZIMMY ZIMMY ZIMMY !!!!

Dearth Yung Blood
    'I h-h-h-8-8-8-8-8 my li-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-ii-f-eeeeeeeeeeeee'
    Dearth Yung Blood
    also
    'got some cocaine and sniffed it up'
    Gold
    zimmy zimmy zimmy zimmy ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jump to Top