User Controls

you showed her

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    remember when you said this jig about the 16 yr old. ive done this todsy agsin lol. theyre literwlly retarded jig. thr insults the empty threatd etc.
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    show her the rape

some bitch trash was tslking shit to me and had her boyfriend message me so I showed her guys i showed her.
    I don't believe any of your obvious larp fake stories, loser. Your life is boring and gay and stupid like you, do something cool like snort cocaine off a girls tits or slap her out or you aren't impressing anyone I TOTALLY FUCKED HER PUSSY BWO!!!

who the fuck caresm, nigger faggot
    lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat some bitch trash was tslking shit to me and had her boyfriend massage me
    and then he licked your ass? and there was a pack of dogs playing poker that ran a train on her. LIterally daily normal life in poland folx
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I know folks that fuck negroes.
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid and then he licked your ass? and there was a pack of dogs playing poker that ran a train on her. LIterally daily normal life in poland folx

that latest chick on art of zoo bro looks hella ukrianian anyone with me on this or agree?. the badass hella sexy one with twts where her synopsis says four dogs ran a train on her lol? forgot her name but they dont even have a video anywhere on the internet yet just pics.
    id pay the fucjing 600 euros rether thwn the dogs lol anyone with me on this?
    nah if I was her i'd still take the dogs before some pussy boy that makes up stories about getting shit talked on the phone by 16 year olds

You're all bark no bite, a dog you can at least train to defend you from rapists
    lol train.
    Originally posted by Wariat remember when you said this jig about the 16 yr old. ive done this todsy agsin lol. theyre literwlly retarded jig. thr insults the empty threatd etc.

Huh?
Jump to Top