User Controls

Why is everyone in the western world angry but you look at other places and they are happy

Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    whats going on here

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    we've been 'about to collapse' for the last 20 years or so; 2008 was a fatal cut but they just keep stuffing 'monetary policy' and distractions in the cut to slow the bleeding.

it can't go on forever, but who knows how long they can drag it out.

I want to say it's not likely they'll be able to keep it up much longer given things like OPEC starting to deal in currencies outside the dollar, growing rifts between the US and Europe and the decline of the US dollar as a reserve currency but I honestly thought it would've already happened
    though I guess, in response to the topic itself, Uncle Ted said it best - The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

humans do not cope well with being increasingly generic cogs in a machine that benefits more from their labour than they do. the systems we build for ourselves are too complicated for us to comprehend and more and more, we're being reduced to nothing but a stomach with no regard for anything greater than ourselves.

we live longer and easier lives, but we accomplish nothing and leave nothing behind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I want to be the spanner
    Originally posted by aldra we've been 'about to collapse' for the last 20 years or so; 2008 was a fatal cut but they just keep stuffing 'monetary policy' and distractions in the cut to slow the bleeding.

it can't go on forever, but who knows how long they can drag it out.

Not FOREVER in the literal sense but quite possibly if they are investing this much into it, I forsee bug cookie rations in my future

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/worlds-largest-cricket-processing-plant-coming-to-london-1.5655813
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/cricket-farm-london-ontario-1.6506606

THEYRE GONNA MAKE US EAT THE CRICKETS

meanwhile in venezuela...
    The smarter you are the more miserable you are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The smarter you are the more miserable you are.

You know what they call cricket flour

SUPER FOOD

smart people eating super food
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The smarter you are the more miserable you are.

ah be done gettin' dawg meat n sheiiiitt dawd
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nobody is actually happy. Emotions aren't real. Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid You know what they call cricket flour

SUPER FOOD

smart people eating super food

Who is "they"? those that can't afford all purpose flour?
    Originally posted by mmQ Nobody is actually happy. Emotions aren't real. Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.

Wait till he figures out that it's all just a simulation being played on Zarch's intergalactic dimensional Sega Genesis.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

ah be done gettin' dawg meat n sheiiiitt dawd

that was a very low IQ lesser caste post.

Originally posted by mmQ Nobody is actually happy. Emotions aren't real. Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.

Truly inspiring, I needed to see that quote it's made my day honestly, you should do more art, it has a very wide appeal in my opinion . I am an artist and I think mine doesn't have wide appeal, they say never listen to YOUR OWN opinion as an artist because you will always be critical of yourself
    I'm 5'5" and I weigh 170 pound. When people see me in my bikini they take the Lord's name in vain
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I'm 5'5" and I weigh 170 pound. When people see me in my bikini they take the Lord's name in vain

that is not true and I will fight you in a parking lot of your choice
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I'm 5'5" and I weigh 170 pound. When people see me in my bikini they take the Lord's name in vain

I'm 6'4" 240lb when people see me in my bikini they call the police.
    Originally posted by aldra we live longer and easier lives, but we accomplish nothing and leave nothing behind.

Wha t about a space solar replicating virtual hardware AI hivemind that auto installs like a malware the truths of Jardon, crackcocaine and genetic proof DNA + all of github plus its got futurecode to engrave gold diskettes and launch them across the galaxy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_automaton
    https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/open-mesh/wiki
    Donald Trump Black Hole

All intelligent people seem to do is either be miserable themselves, fight with the people around them, especially those most similar to them, and melt down in self destructive and emotionally needy ways.

This is why I like Africa. People there don't have the brains of an jackass, but they're happy enough about pretty much everything besides how they can't afford to buy nice things. Unlike people in the west they don't seem to feel under any pressure to be productive or respectable or improving themselves or other things in any way. Efficiency and punctuality just aren't considerations. The niggers over there will spend the whole day sitting under a tree watching chickens scratch for grubs and not even feel guilty about wasting the day.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump All intelligent people seem to do is either be miserable themselves, fight with the people around them, especially those most similar to them, and melt down in self destructive and emotionally needy ways.

This is why I like Africa. People there don't have the brains of an jackass, but they're happy enough about pretty much everything besides how they can't afford to buy nice things. Unlike people in the west they don't seem to feel under any pressure to be productive or respectable or improving themselves or other things in any way. Efficiency and punctuality just aren't considerations. The niggers over there will spend the whole day sitting under a tree watching chickens scratch for grubs and not even feel guilty about wasting the day.

a niggers increase in sweating doesnt correspond to an increase of production
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The niggers over there will spend the whole day sitting under a tree watching chickens scratch for grubs and not even feel guilty about wasting the day.

They are looking at the chickens and thinking "Look how happy the chickens are, they spend there day pecking at the ground and don't feel guilty about wasting the day"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They are looking at the chickens and thinking "Look how happy the chickens are, they spend there day pecking at the ground and don't feel guilty about wasting the day"

why would the cocks be happy doing menial tasks.
Jump to Top