User Controls

How old do u guys fink this chick is?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    SHe didnt tell me and is a twof aced rude bitch. Shes ukrainian btw and i met her at the ukrainian club the other night by ordering her and her friend shots when their young boyfriends were away smoking or some shit. she tried to get me to get them cocktails later right in front of their jelous little boyfriends. I felt osme sense of powert like a hugh heffner or polanski hanging out and getting attention form them but it was all a facade for them tog et dirnks off me I think.

You felt a sense of power when another 15yr old fleeced you of your money while ridiculing you in front of her friend and boyfriends? Did you buy the dudes drinks too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why is it they treat me like this guys and not like polanski or ron jeremy?
    Originally posted by Wariat why is it they treat me like this guys and not like polanski or ron jeremy?

Because you are weak.

A predator knows a victim when it sees one and will single you out of a busy crowd, strip you of your money and dignity and then leave you questioning why this keeps happening to you.
    weak psychologically or mentally? and how am I a predator in that sense? Wouldnt the wording be something else? ALso what about star trek? he seems as bad if not worse than me in this regard even looking at GG or how hed act around this chick hed buy the whole bar probably lol.
    oh I get it sos he was the predator not me?
    I wonder what Kafka finks.
    Originally posted by Wariat oh I get it sos he was the predator not me?

Yes...she got the $$$ and you got no ass licking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wish I woke up with her and her slutty looking friend both nude on top of me in the morning with their boyfriends wondering where they went like bradd pitt in that movie troy in the beginning.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Because you are weak.

A predator knows a victim when it sees one and will single you out of a busy crowd, strip you of your money and dignity and then leave you questioning why this keeps happening to you.

and you know this ... how.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny and you know this … how.

If you had an IQ higher than 89 you'd know too.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you had an IQ higher than 89 you'd know too.

so, speculation it is.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so, speculation it is.

89IQ confirmed.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 89IQ confirmed.

thats enough iq to deduce that you treat speculations as facts.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats enough iq to deduce that you treat speculations as facts.

If you had 90IQ you'd know this statement was wrong.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you had 90IQ you'd know this statement was wrong.

if you had an iq of 93 youd know this is not how you gymnast out of it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you had an iq of 93 youd know this is not how you gymnast out of it.

That's what someone with an 89IQ would think

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's what someone with an 89IQ would think

soumds like something someone with below average iq would retort.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny soumds like something someone with below average iq would retort.

Get your own material kid rather than regurgitating a variant of mine

If you had an IQ over 89 you'd be easily able to do that.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Get your own material kid rather than regurgitating a variant of mine

If you had an IQ over 89 you'd be easily able to do that.

get new material instead of complaining like people with lower than average iq.
Jump to Top