User Controls

Candyrein still finds the word "nigger" offensive despite having been on NIS for five years.

calling her a nigger is 'very low insults' she says.

folks
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    DOLT
    Bradley Black Hole
    Racism is pretty fucked up.
    Originally posted by Bradley Racism is pretty fucked up.

claims the one who targetedly fuck niggers.
    Kafka sweaty
    I don't know anything about black peoples issues and don't want to. There's no black people here, there was only one black kid in my highschool. I want to stay in my bubble where it has nothing to do with me, not hating myself for white priviledge or developing ethnomasochism. Irish people were sold into slavery by the English as well.
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    But why do black people say it if it's offensive?

The use of the N-word, including by some Black people, is a complex and controversial issue. Historically, the word has been used as a term of racial oppression and degradation, and was frequently used by white people as a slur against Black people. The word has been reclaimed by some Black people as a term of empowerment and solidarity within their community. However, not all Black people use the word, and there is ongoing debate and discussion within the Black community about the use of the word, particularly in public spaces and around non-Black people.

It's important to remember that language and its meaning can be deeply personal and emotional, and different people have different opinions about the use of the N-word. It's generally considered inappropriate and offensive for non-Black people to use the word, as it can be seen as an attempt to appropriate or demean Black culture, and it's important to be respectful and mindful of other people's feelings and experiences.

yeah, I think it's racist to even say the Letter because there is a meme online where someone will just post N and then the "funny" response is to respond with "I" because it's PRETTY CLEAR where that's gonna go (the word) which Is why I call it "the word" because it's obvious what I'm referring to and I am eliminating EVERY possibility of offending anyone. example ; YO MY WORD WHATS COOKING! or MAN THOSE MUSH MOUTHED WORDS ARE BUSTAS! see? Not offensive at all, what do you think? Am I insane for refusing to say the letter N calling it "the N word" and instead using the term "word"

It's completely understandable that you choose not to use the actual word and instead use "the N word" or "word" to avoid offending anyone. It's important to be respectful of others and their feelings, and to not use language that could be hurtful or offensive. Ultimately, it's up to each individual to decide how they want to express themselves, but being mindful of others is always a good practice.
    You're right, "the word" is not a common way to refer to the racial slur. The more commonly used term is "the N-word".

So what? Am I just insane then because that's obviously the best way to make everyone happy

No, you're not insane. It's perfectly reasonable to want to be respectful and avoid causing offense. The term "the word" can be a way to avoid using a term that some people may find offensive, while still being clear about what you're referring to. It's ultimately up to you to decide what language you feel comfortable using, but it's important to be mindful of how your words may impact others.

Does that mean everyone else is insane?

No, it doesn't mean that everyone else is insane. The issue of what term to use for the N-word is a complex one, and different people have different opinions about it. Some people prefer to use the term "the N-word" as a way of avoiding offense, while others feel that this term is itself offensive and prefer to use alternative terms or simply avoid using the word altogether. Ultimately, the most important thing is to be respectful of others and to use language that is inclusive and sensitive to the experiences of people from different backgrounds.

But they aren't avoiding it, saying the first letter is basically the same thing as saying the word, you are thinking it and referring to it, instead of destroying it like saying "the word" does.

I understand your perspective, but it's important to recognize that language and societal norms are complex and often slow to change. The use of the n-word has a long and painful history, and for many people, hearing or seeing the word, even in abbreviated or censored form, can be hurtful and triggering.

While saying "the word" may not completely eliminate the problem, it can be seen as a step in the right direction towards reducing the harm caused by the use of the n-word. It acknowledges the offensiveness of the word and shows a level of respect and consideration towards those who may be negatively affected by it.

It's also worth noting that some people may still find the use of "the word" offensive, as it still requires the listener to think about the n-word in order to understand what is being referred to. Ultimately, it's up to each individual to decide what language they feel comfortable using and what they

I am offering a solution that nobody wants because they are unable to think of "the word" without associating it with something racist even though it destroys any need to use said word. It's not cool to call anyone any name that isn't their birth name I guess. Because if nobody is willing to change anything even slightly I don't see how this can ever be fixed, it seems to me like people WANT to perpetuate this or they lack any ability to even think without such things existing

While your proposed solution of using "the word" may seem like a way to avoid using a particular term that is associated with racism, it is important to consider how that term came to be associated with racism in the first place. Words have historical and cultural contexts that cannot be separated from their current use, and in the case of the term you are referring to, it has a deeply hurtful and oppressive history.

In addition, it's important to recognize that the experiences and perspectives of individuals from marginalized communities must be centered in discussions about issues of racism and discrimination. If individuals from these communities express that a particular term or phrase is hurtful or offensive, it's important to listen and respect their perspective.

Ultimately, meaningful progress towards a more equitable society requires a collective effort to challenge and change attitudes, beliefs, and systems that perpetuate discrimination and inequality. This includes examining our use of language, but it must go beyond that to include concrete actions and policies that promote justice and equity.

The ball is in YOUR court, word.
    Originally posted by Kafka I don't know anything about black peoples issues and don't want to. There's no black people here, there was only one black kid in my highschool. I want to stay in my bubble where it has nothing to do with me, not hating myself for white priviledge or developing ethnomasochism. Irish people were sold into slavery by the English as well.

lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nigger
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    You’re making it too obvious Twinkie 😉
    You racists stole this land from my People THE FIRST PEOPLE and have the nerve to call ME racist after you encourage a society that genocides and slaughters native inhabitants? You know there are plenty of ways to get to Africa.. you don't HAVE TO live here, in fact YOU SHOULD ALL LEAVE

instead of wasting your lives telling me i'm racist for following my native thousands years old culture. Fuck you all white/black devils spitting on my dark black skinned God and my land.

Originally posted by Haxxor You’re making it too obvious Twinkie 😉

reported for off topic intentional disruption
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid reported for off topic intentional disruption

LMAO

DOLT
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Sometimes i act like a Butthurt Burt.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Doesn’t everyone
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kafka I don't know anything about black peoples issues and don't want to. There's no black people here, there was only one black kid in my highschool. I want to stay in my bubble where it has nothing to do with me, not hating myself for white priviledge or developing ethnomasochism. Irish people were sold into slavery by the English as well.

every race has historically been both slavers and enslaved, the Africans are just the most recent (if you don't count modern failed states)

me neither, whera i am theres only immitation negroes.

which is why i enjoy interacting with candy. its like taking black people supplement in safe dosses.

Originally posted by Twinkie the kid But why do black people say it if it's offensive?

no. black people never said anything about it being offensive.

its the jéwz that masquarading as white men that told them niggers the word nigger is offensive.

theyre also trying to tell me that the noun chinamen and chinks are offensive and sadly many chinamen and chinks believe so because they still believe in white supremacy, they still believe anything that people who appears to be white tell them without questioning.

and niggers who believe the harmless word 'nigger' is offensive because some white-looking person told them it is are unwittingly practitioners of White Supremacy.

ja.
    Originally posted by aldra every race has historically been both slavers and enslaved, the Africans are just the most recent (if you don't count modern failed states)

this is phalse. most races were, but not all.

thats jéw talking points.
    Originally posted by aldra the Africans are just the most recent

Not according to these guys who claim it's very common and needs to be eradicated.

https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-today/

I have always seen it like this, like you can be a communist/capitalist society but having slaves is another "issue" entirely. The greeks and early Americans did it, now they don't. I don't see what all the fuss is about, I guess it sucks if you are on the slaved end

But isn't that ultimately the fault of muslims anyways?
    also if it didn't happen to you personally, who cares?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no. black people never said anything about it being offensive.

its the jéwz that masquarading as white men that told them niggers the word nigger is offensive.

Originally posted by Twinkie the kid The use of the N-word, including by some Black people, is a complex and controversial issue. Historically, the word has been used as a term of racial oppression and degradation, and was frequently used by white people as a slur against Black people. The word has been reclaimed by some Black people as a term of empowerment and solidarity within their community. However, not all Black people use the word, and there is ongoing debate and discussion within the Black community about the use of the word, particularly in public spaces and around non-Black people.
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid

jéw rewrite of history
Jump to Top