User Controls

Going to see jimmy eat world

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I just talked my neighbor into by tix for jimmy eat world. its going to be rad they were one of my favorite bands when I was a kid, I missed less than jake and punk182 a few weeks ago so I have to see this show at least. anyone else like them? The cool thing about jimmy eat world is how they got so much fame, even though they came on to "the scene" late in their age compared to guys like blink182 / green day/ new found glory

at least they aren't gay like green day

get wasted and hit on 16 year olds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I remember them. They sound a lot like Placebo.

But I used to listen to real LA and Cali punk. (even though they might not be from cali)

As well as Manchester Post Punk. Like echo and the bunnymen or The Fall bands from the UK. Manchester and Londer was the music scene from the late 70s to most of the 80s. Until bands headed for Seattle in the late 80s to start the label/genre of Grunge. Which actually existed in the early 80s.. just took a while for Seattle to get recognition.

I tried looking into rock music from Manchester but apparently British Rap is the thing there now. House out of Manchester was pretty cool in the 90s as well.

Where is this band from? and don't listen to greenplastic. Hit on their Moms instead.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    big narstie its a clone of shaun ryder confirmed? ? ? ? wot u think
    THats dope man maybe one day I fly in and we can catch a show.
    ^that would be rad
    Originally posted by greenplastic get wasted and hit on 16 year olds

I get the joke but it was an over 21 show
    Jimmy Eat World is definitely less gay than green day or twink-182
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Jimmy Eat World is definitely less gay than green day or twink-182

blink182 is one of my favorite bands from the 90's early 2000's, they came to Austin recently and I was tempted to go see them but with out tom delonge they are basically just a bunch of swappers

I mean I guess it still would of been fun, but tom was the reason why I started playing guitar back in 2000 or whenever the hell I was 14

alkaline trio is cool and I listened to them as a kid also but mark skibatta is weak sauce

so punk rawk to play on good morning murica, fucking tossers

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-01T10:10:34.066261+00:00
    let me know if any bands I like come into Austin.
Jump to Top