User Controls

nile confirmed dead

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Ghost Black Hole

nigga died in the struggle trying to survive wtf where was the community and family thats supposed to suppoert us.
    Society gave up on young men and as far as they are concerned we deserve it for not having it locked down making 6 figures by now

I'm not a communist but what the fuck? aren't they supposed to help us? thanks for counting all the bodies I guess

WellHung Black Hole
    Nah...Nil continues to live.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i wont believe it til there's some proof, but dude already lost most of the use of his hands to freezing near to death outside... it's pretty believable. last time he popped in he seemed pretty okay with it all things considered, so probs not suicide (i'd fr neck if anything happened to my ability to see, hear, or grasp things).

i woulda figured being disabled woulda stopped him from getting into too many shenanigans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Meikai i wont believe it til there's some proof, but dude already lost most of the use of his hands to freezing near to death outside… it's pretty believable. last time he popped in he seemed pretty okay with it all things considered, so probs not suicide (i'd fr neck if anything happened to my ability to see, hear, or grasp things).

i woulda figured being disabled woulda stopped him from getting into too many shenanigans.

People can be okay one minute then not the next. Him seeming too okay with it is a sign he hadn't fully registered it yet. Unless he's a Chuck Palahniuk disciple. In Invisible Monsters the girl shot off her jaw on purpose. My ex gf poured acid over her hand because of Fight Club. Wasn't he put in a house to get better?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    honestly been wondering how he's doing
    Originally posted by Kafka People can be okay one minute then not the next. Him seeming too okay with it is a sign he hadn't fully registered it yet. Unless he's a Chuck Palahniuk disciple. In Invisible Monsters the girl shot off her jaw on purpose. My ex gf poured acid over her hand because of Fight Club. Wasn't he put in a house to get better?

in real life, people become desensitised when it's been rough for long enough, and it's not like he was ever one for foresight
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by aldra in real life, people become desensitised when it's been rough for long enough, and it's not like he was ever one for foresight

Why are you using British English?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gake and fay until proven otherwise. I believe you though.
    Originally posted by Kafka Why are you using British English?

I'm inside your house, using your language
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Up in her guts just fucking screaming the QUEEN'S ENGLISH
    Originally posted by Kafka Why are you using British English?

because of the stockholm thingy.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because of the stockholm thingy.

my brother went to sweden and came back gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra my brother went to sweden and came back gay

did he met greeta turnberg ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    the way we treat mentally ill people and the disabled in this country makes me sick. I don't treat them like that or say they cAN'T work. I try to inspire them and find things they would be good at

LIke that fat retarded chick the spanish crown kept around, not as a mere jester but they just said "fuck it" LOOK AT HER SIZE, she became a beacon of culture and economy like a mascot and caused a cultureal breaking down of all reality where men were falling in love with the giant woman instead of the princess

I think skitzos, tards, fats, chairgoys are the cutting edge a stifled market like this needs to do anything beyond what it does now, and a growing (and rapidly shrinking) number of men my age are sick and tired of perpetuating a system that values DA ELDERYLY so much they gave up their freedom to SAVE them.

We cant even get decriminalized possession for stuff like opiates/crack without being called entitled and WELLL YOU NEEEEDD DRUGS TO COPE WITH LIFE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU KIDS TODAY THE ME ME ME GENERATION. Because gatekeeping law for big pharma and the kikes to line your 401k is TOTALLY NOT SELFISH MOTIVATION AT ALL
Jump to Top