User Controls

it's time to set the civil culture war aside

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck that there could be a BALLOON floating above you right now

Lockheed and Raytheon need new contracts to make sure your airspace is safe from BALLOONERS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    but what about trannies and vaccines? Bored alrady? AND MUH RUSSIA
    GUSY CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT RUSSIAN VACCINES AND TRANNIES AND CRUPTO AND AI THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

WHAT ABOUT THE HASH TAG BRANDOM BALLOON!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!! THE CHINESE ARE INVADING BY BALLOON AND YOU JUST SITTING THERE?!??!

Originally posted by Ghost 🎈🐶 BALLOON INU!!! 🎈 INFLATIONARY🎈 TOKEN!!! 🉐 FREE AIRDROP 🪂🥳 ACT FAST BEFORE 🎈BALLOON INU💥 IS SHOT DOWN 🇨🇳👺🈲🐇
    🔥HOTTEST🔥 TOKEN TO PICK UP BEFORE WW3 ☢️ Win ¥10000 by staking CHING and CHONG passive income🧧⚡ before China kills us all! 🔥 🎈💩🦴🎈
    Are YOU ready to join the SHIB ARMY??? SAVE THEM FROM BECOMING A CHEAP WUHAN DINNER!!!!
    在中国杀死我们所有人之前,通过质押 CHING 和 CHONG 被动收入 赢取 ¥10000!
    你准备好加入 SHIB ARMY 了吗???保佑那些該死的美國敗類並炸毀他們所有的房子
    WellHung Black Hole
    Scron and I do not possess any long-term goals other than to stay high and dry each and every day. We realize that we are but merely passing time.
    THE BALLOON GUYS WHAT ABOUT THE BALLOON??? CHINA????

tjhis is very big important news DO YOU NOT WATCH THE NEWS????? China! CNNN said we're getting atttaccckkkeedd
    WellHung Black Hole
    I want to take a hot air balloon ride with Scron and spy on the waters of Lake Huron.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    by putin not tiktok. its time to set the bullshit aside and find collective ways to either capture puti to put him on trail or kill him.
    Originally posted by Wariat by putin not tiktok. its time to set the bullshit aside and find collective ways to either capture puti to put him on trail or kill him.

Have u tried a balloon?
    Instead of king cobra jfs or the culture wars this is something we really ought to be talking about folks:

That's the nigga from duck dynasty

hmm

balloons should be free to conduct freedom of circulation exercises.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny balloons should be free to conduct freedom of circulation exercises.

Freedom doesn't exist in any form.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Freedom doesn't exist in any form.

really ?

how would you like to prove it.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    hahahahaha it had never really registered with me how fucked the world is until today. i thought i was blackpilled but damn i think last night was the first time i've genuinely experienced a blackpill. like, i "knew" everything was fucked, but i totally hadnt internalized that to the degree i thought i had. like at all.

there's rly no fixing this.

we're just going to tear at each others throats until we balkanize and get devoured by china, and that is the best case scenario where we assume there's an ai winter that stops us from being paperclipped in our sleep before that can even happen. or grey goo. we are sooooo gonna great enhancement ourselves out of existence. aha. nothing doing, because we're doing nothing but bicker about dumb shit. im completely powerless to stop it. things are only going to get worse, or they're going to get worse and then we'll die.

plus so many people are just... evil. the kind you can't fix or rehabilitate because the people in question bekueve the evils committed are righteous, even holy acts.

race, gender, climate even mundane shit - we are driving ourselves mad with the intent to kill oneanother and end our culture. ive acknowledge this reality for like 10 years but it never hit me 'til today. its all ogre.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny really ?

how would you like to prove it.

The burden of proof is on the one making the initial claim/implication it does exist...aka YOU
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The burden of proof is on the one making the initial claim/implication it does exist…aka YOU

no proofs are required for things that are self-evident.

and freedom is one of the things that is self-evident.
    Originally posted by Meikai hahahahaha it had never really registered with me how fucked the world is until today. i thought i was blackpilled but damn i think last night was the first time i've genuinely experienced a blackpill. like, i "knew" everything was fucked, but i totally hadnt internalized that to the degree i thought i had. like at all.

there's rly no fixing this.

we're just going to tear at each others throats until we balkanize and get devoured by china, and that is the best case scenario where we assume there's an ai winter that stops us from being paperclipped in our sleep before that can even happen. or grey goo. we are sooooo gonna great enhancement ourselves out of existence. aha. nothing doing, because we're doing nothing but bicker about dumb shit. im completely powerless to stop it. things are only going to get worse, or they're going to get worse and then we'll die.

plus so many people are just… evil. the kind you can't fix or rehabilitate because the people in question bekueve the evils committed are righteous, even holy acts.

race, gender, climate even mundane shit - we are driving ourselves mad with the intent to kill oneanother and end our culture. ive acknowledge this reality for like 10 years but it never hit me 'til today. its all ogre.

Yea bur this is obly the case in the west bot poland or the east or eastern europe. We have bigger dish to dry like rudking narely over the aoc girks or fightinf a war. Or going to soccer ganes or streets in cities to dight rans of rival socfer teams in bloody street clashes.
Jump to Top